sharetrader
Page 694 of 840 FirstFirst ... 194594644684690691692693694695696697698704744794 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 8398

Wow didn't know! Funny how that article says the jewellery business in NZ was starting to level off back then in 1993.

Investor

ASM tomorrow, hopefully another upgrade going by how resilient the used car market has been and also new car market as per strong trading results posted by CMO recently.

Investor

Moving up back into 4.40's zone with postponed ASM event next week.

Default Supply issues?

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Moving up back into 4.40's zone with postponed ASM event next week.
    I’m curious, the recent ads for buying cars are high frequency, high quality and during peak viewing times. They have more cars than usual at present, so a shortage making it necessary to advertise for more suggests high turnover with maybe fewer cars coming in via rental car companies lower stocks over COVID-19

high turnover info may be driving the market up. Certainly buyers outnumber sellers.

Just running my super sensitive hounds nose over today's price move with the pending delayed virtual annual meeting now online on 9 September at 10.30 a.m.

I swear I picked up the distinct scent of a bigger feed coming (AKA profit upgrade announcement). That nose of mine is seldom wrong when it comes to detecting bigger feeds which is why I'm such a fat mutt lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-09-2021 at 05:55 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Default Up 15 cents!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Just running my super sensitive hounds nose over today's price move with the pending delayed virtual annual meeting now online on 9 September at 10.30 a.m.

I swear I picked up the distinct scent of a bigger feed coming (AKA profit upgrade announcement). That nose of mine is seldom wrong when it comes to detecting bigger feeds which is why I'm such a fat mutt lol
    I agree. Now that it's finished up 15 cents at $4.48, without any driver, you have to assume a leak, so your nose is simply smelling the obvious. How do people get away with this?

The TRA chart is a thing of beauty. And to think how much growth is ahead of them. It's going to be a great compounder over the next decade I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    The TRA chart is a thing of beauty. And to think how much growth is ahead of them. It's going to be a great compounder over the next decade I reckon
    I like the way you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonette View Post
    I agree. Now that it's finished up 15 cents at $4.48, without any driver, you have to assume a leak, so your nose is simply smelling the obvious. How do people get away with this?
    To be fair...consistent selling had this pinned at $4.30 for quite a while and during that time the rest of the market bounded away a bit. All it takes for a price movement like that is for the seller(s) to back off and up she goes. That, and its fairly well known from overseas bourses that the used car industry is going gang busters.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    To be fair...consistent selling had this pinned at $4.30 for quite a while and during that time the rest of the market bounded away a bit. All it takes for a price movement like that is for the seller(s) to back off and up she goes. That, and its fairly well known from overseas bourses that the used car industry is going gang busters.
    Agree, there was a small group of large sales sitting there for a week, at least they kept to their price until they were sold. The current depth is minimal, so we should see a rise again today.