sharetrader
Page 696 of 840 FirstFirst ... 196596646686692693694695696697698699700706746796 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 8398
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Surely you not holding cash mate.
    Yes I do, as I have been readjusting the portfolio a bit.

Things still on track …but with a few covid hiccups

Love how they throw in the book value of property is $14m less than valuations …good timing to alleviate any fears punters may have about covid

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...857/354368.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Todd and Tina, what a terrific team ! 15% profit growth before Covid. We are well on track to exceeding our target of $45m* PBT in FY24

Very happy holder.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Chair just used the 'I' word or Inflection Point same one used by Sophie of SKT. Must be the buzz word at the moment.

I like that they are building the property portfolio. It really de-risks the business. HLG own their distribution centers (by memory), ive always liked that. When times get tough not having to pay leases is great.
    The finance side of the business is humming. There is so much potential growth for Oxford financing other dealership customers. But it does face stiff competition from Marac and UDC.
    Insurance performing exceptionally well.

Really it is just the credit management business that is dragging its feet.

Very happy holder. TRA is going to be a nice little compounder in anyone's portfolio. If they carry on operating as is I wont think about selling until they reach 50 sites. Will look to top up on any weakness.

Anyone else notice Q1 lending up 87% in Q1 FY22 ? Lending made more money that selling cars last year. Annuity type income, (interest, insurance) now more than 55% of their income.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    I love this company.

One question for fellow holders / or the sensational management team - has TRA ever contemplated a dividend reinvestment plan? I wish I had the discpline to reinvest every dividend but life gets in the way or I wait until I have enough funds to make it worthwhile relative to the brokerage - a DRIP would be awesome!
    Hi Fiordland Moose...if you were on the ASM webcast yesterday someone did ask this question...possibly even you! Grant Baker did answer it and so far has not progressed from discussion into execution to avoid diluting shareholders.

Thanks
    Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Anyone else notice Q1 lending up 87% in Q1 FY22 ? Lending made more money that selling cars last year. Annuity type income, (interest, insurance) now more than 55% of their income.
    The growth in annuity earnings is indeed impressive

Cool chart in preso - annuity earnings contributing more and more

Got to love it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 10-09-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks Todd, you and the whole team are doing a great job. Keep up the good work !

Love those advertisements with Tina. She has such a real enthusiastic positivity about her, just like Tammy the Briscoes lady has been so good for Briscoes, so I believe Tina will be really good for Turners.

Roadmap to $5

We’ll be there by Christmas