sharetrader
Page 726 of 844 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728729730736776826 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 8435
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonette View Post
    Using sales from Waka Kotahi - https://nzta.govt.nz/resources/new-z...xisting-fleet/

General Trader Sales look poor since July 2021 when the Auckland lockdown started, NOTE, this includes all traders, and many such as 2Cheapcars (NZA.NZ) stopped selling entirely. Turners stock was reduced severely in Oct, so they may have had a boomer quarter, they are the biggest trader, but in lockdown they don't drive the trader data.

Dunno yet, I'm waiting to see the next results to see if my assumptions hold - I upkeep an interesting data set.

Attachment 13605
    Remember that turners are currently the go to for loans for lots of dealers and are not reliant on car sales alone. That is why they are a hold in my books

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Remember that turners are currently the go to for loans for lots of dealers and are not reliant on car sales alone. That is why they are a hold in my books
    Totally agree, which is why I have a healthy loan AND Insurance forecast for them

I hope the Westgate branch are selling some stock. I pass them every so often and don't think I've ever seen a person on the yard. The place looked full of vehicles today.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DeathByWarriors View Post
    They've been eerily quiet lately. Hoping for a decent upgrade as part of the announcement.

Tina's been hard out though..

Wonder if she's fronting for the Divie news delivery as well this time ?

Upgraded guidance is good news. Plus an expected div increase.

And there's our upgrade http://www.nzx.com/announcements/388687

I see the government has announced changes to the CCCFA this morning, which should also be good news for Turners

Suppose it’s just Todd being modest (even though he used the word record) but increasing guidance from 40m to 42m to 42m to 43m is a round about way of saying slightly above guidance at 42m plus a bit.

At least everybody is happy now …and things still trucking along nicely.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yep to trucking along nicely. Pressure on the car market but increasing market share.

Excellent ! Very pleased indeed with that in these uncertain times. Todd and Tina are a top team !
    Mid point of previous guidance was $41m and mid point of upgraded guidance is $42.5m so a pretty decent upgrade considering the extraordinary times we live in. Dividend upgrade guidance is also most welcome ! Perhaps a little surprised they didn't declare the dividend today like they did last year but the timing makes no difference to me.
    $4 looks very cheap to me.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine