sharetrader
Page 734 of 840 FirstFirst ... 234634684724730731732733734735736737738744784834 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 8391

24/0.72 = 33.33cps gross which on $3.74 = 8.91% Gross prospective yield for FY23.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    24/0.72 = 33.33cps gross which on $3.74 = 8.91% Gross prospective yield for FY23.
    Providing of course they can maintain margins and profits going forward......

Squeeze on household spending, interest rates, weaker currency etc won't help. Then have Govt policy on helping lower income earners into more EV/Hybrids, and some more attraction to more efficent vehicles for others, given fuel pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Providing of course they can maintain margins and profits going forward......

Squeeze on household spending, interest rates, weaker currency etc won't help. Then have Govt policy on helping lower income earners into more EV/Hybrids, and some more attraction to more efficent vehicles for others, given fuel pricing.
    Growing brand recognition, expanding retail footprint, more than half their net income is from recurring revenue streams, (finance and insurance), consolidation in the industry from smaller players being sidelined e.t.c.. I hear you though, there are some challenges out there and that's what's been affecting the share price. I have a lot of confidence that Todd and his team are doing excellent work and look forward to them reporting on 24th.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Growing brand recognition, expanding retail footprint, more than half their net income is from recurring revenue streams, (finance and insurance), consolidation in the industry from smaller players being sidelined e.t.c.. I hear you though, there are some challenges out there and that's what's been affecting the share price. I have a lot of confidence that Todd and his team are doing excellent work and look forward to them reporting on 24th.
    Not a holder and don't follow the company closely - but clearly a very well-run, quality business. Can understand the trust in management, and how this helps the confidence of holders in the face of macro uncertainties.

Especially like how Todd occasionally frequents ST.

Like Beagle I too have confidence in the Turners model and management. The branch network has a huge amount of room to grow as well as Oxford finance and the insurance business.

Happy to sit around and collect the divvy.
    If there is a crash TRA is on the list of companies to swoop in a buy a bunch more at a crazy discount. Worked well last time in 2020.

Also, if there is a recession the debt collection business should ramp up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Like Beagle I too have confidence in the Turners model and management. The branch network has a huge amount of room to grow as well as Oxford finance and the insurance business.

Happy to sit around and collect the divvy.
    If there is a crash TRA is on the list of companies to swoop in a buy a bunch more at a crazy discount. Worked well last time in 2020.

Also, if there is a recession the debt collection business should ramp up.
    Well put totally agree.

Link for tomorrow's presentation at 10.30 is in this announcement http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...505/371130.pdf
    I'm looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-05-2022 at 02:20 PM.

Link for tomorrow's presentation at 10.30 is in this announcement http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...505/371130.pdf
    I'm looking forward to it.
    No doubt iy will be more exhilarating and useful than that one you listened to on Friday
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    No doubt iy will be more exhilarating and useful than that one you listened to on Friday
    They always present in a highly articulate manner and I never get a headache reading their financial statements.
    Analysis on this one is just a leisurely and relaxing walk in the park on a warm summer's day compared to some other companies
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-05-2022 at 04:13 PM.

Hope they put the ‘Pathway to $5 share price” slide in the preso again

Even if just to remind punters where TRA share price heading ….better than saying that rather meaningless ‘positioned for growth’ crap

And I like the way they say at $5 value still on ‘undemanding multiple,
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”