sharetrader
Page 749 of 840 FirstFirst ... 249649699739745746747748749750751752753759799 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by Jaa View Post
    I had written off Turners subscription business as a nothing burger but the idea seems to be catching on.
    I saw it as a slow burner with legs, but your report shows it has more legs than I expected. I wonder if it will justify a separate enumeration in their next quarterly report

Quote Originally Posted by Jaa View Post
    Apparently there is now 150 cars out on subscription, about $1.5m in yearly revenue.
    Hi Jaa, Did you discover they have 150 out on subscription by totalling the Reserved cars?

I can find a list of cars with two availability categories, reserved and available. Does reserved mean they are out with a subscriber? There appear to be 151 reserved today, just 5 in the SI.

Have you managed to figure out the average rental price for reserved cars to get the $1.5m?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Jonette View Post
    ... Have you managed to figure out the average rental price for reserved cars to get the $1.5m?
    https://www.turnerssubscription.co.n...cription-plans does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonette View Post
    Hi Jaa, Did you discover they have 150 out on subscription by totalling the Reserved cars?

I can find a list of cars with two availability categories, reserved and available. Does reserved mean they are out with a subscriber? There appear to be 151 reserved today, just 5 in the SI.

Have you managed to figure out the average rental price for reserved cars to get the $1.5m?
    I needed a car and as a shareholder wanted to do some research/support Turners so I subscribed for one and that's the figure the rep gave. Was a very efficient customer experience with all the paperwork electronic, credit check by EC Credit of course.

But yes you can also get an idea by how many cars are reserved and the regional popularity by where the cars are. The service isn't very popular in the regions, New Plymouth, Bay of Plenty, South Island etc.

I assumed an average weekly subscription price of $200, so I multiplied that.... 200 * 150 * 52 = $1.56m. The average car in the list is less but subs with more usable kms/lower excess are more than the prices shown so should be about right.
    Last edited by Jaa; 27-07-2022 at 03:23 PM.

Investor

Thanks TRA for another juicy quarterly divvy payout, which landed in the bank a/c today.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Thanks TRA for another juicy quarterly divvy payout, which landed in the bank a/c today.
    Ditto....was nearly enough for my rates bill that arrived at the same time.

Tina Turner the Musical is in Sydney next year

Turners should run a promo around it --- win a trip to Sydney to see TINA or something like that

They could even send TINA over there as well .... get rid of her out of NZ and make my day .... she really pisses me off every time she pops up on TV or a video
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Mean. .

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Tina Turner the Musical is in Sydney next year

Turners should run a promo around it --- win a trip to Sydney to see TINA or something like that

They could even send TINA over there as well .... get rid of her out of NZ and make my day .... she really pisses me off every time she pops up on TV or a video
    wash you mouth out with soap!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    wash you mouth out with soap!
    Don't you like my idea of Turners running a promo around Tina

I'll suggest it to our Todd
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”