sharetrader
Page 755 of 841 FirstFirst ... 255655705745751752753754755756757758759765805 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 8407

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Well, shareholders of TRA arent getting diluted as bad as HGH but they still are getting diluted.
    There would appear to be a very generous discount to staff shareholders as well as an interest free loan. All good, I am all for staff participation , in fact I managed the Air NZ staff share scheme way way back. I dont think their discounted price was as big a % as TRA's though.
    At least it’s the employees getting a good deal and not the instos over at HGH.

I wonder if TRA might see some funds flow in from retail investors selling down some HGH? TRA yield is excellent and I reckon it’s divvy is safer than HGH. Execution risk for TRA plan is low, HGH Aussie plans… risky!!

TRA, it’s a buy!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    At least it’s the employees getting a good deal and not the instos over at HGH.

I wonder if TRA might see some funds flow in from retail investors selling down some HGH? TRA yield is excellent and I reckon it’s divvy is safer than HGH. Execution risk for TRA plan is low, HGH Aussie plans… risky!!

TRA, it’s a buy!
    Wait till Turners set up in OZ ! Then what ?

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Wait till Turners set up in OZ ! Then what ?
    pretty sure they've discounted that as a possibility in the short - medium term.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

pretty sure they've discounted that as a possibility in the short - medium term.
    Pity really, there are plenty of cowboys there.

Well, shareholders of TRA arent getting diluted as bad as HGH but they still are getting diluted.
    There would appear to be a very generous discount to staff shareholders as well as an interest free loan. All good, I am all for staff participation , in fact I managed the Air NZ staff share scheme way way back. I dont think their discounted price was as big a % as TRA's though.
    We get a 5% discount where I work. Periodically we're told info has been provided to IRD as the difference between what I pay and the actual prices is seen as taxable.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/398917

Turners and Tina win NZ Marketing Supreme Award
    Turners have claimed the top award at the 2022 edition of the New Zealand Marketing Awards. With the Awards now in its 31st year, Turners took home the Supreme Award as well as Excellence in Brand Transformation Strategy and Excellence in Consumer Products & Services Strategy.
    Todd Hunter CEO said “it is great to see quality strategy and creative winning the hearts of the judges and the New Zealand public alike with the loveable ‘Tina from Turners’ character. This campaign continues to have a significant impact on our business.”
    The judges said Turners “delivered an outstanding marketing strategy that touched every aspect of the Turners business and delivered a truly significant transformation” and the brand “aligned to the strategy throughout the customer experience and became a key part of the organisation's DNA”.

Well done!! Against much bigger companies like banks, teleco's, big box retailers etc with much bigger marketing budgets!
    Tina has been a huge hit and helped a lot to increase kiwi's recognition of the brand.

Looking forward to new branches opening up around the country in the coming years.
    And looking forward to seeing more of Tina!

Yep awesome to see! Nice work Todd n co!

Yes well done Todd & team.

Turners finished the Sept quarter with a sharp reduction in inventory while the rest of the market inventory stayed pretty constant. It looks like they may have had a great quarter. If the market follows what appears to be a trend, inventory is likely to increase from now in preparation for Christmas sales.

TRA looks oversold trading 8.5 p/e and 8.9% div yield. Doesn’t add up for a company with a clear plan for growth throughout NZ. The model is proven and management have actually provided forecasts of increasing earnings even in these uncertain times.

Looks like the 50 ema is about to pass through the 100 ema. That’s a good sign. Would love if someone with actual TA skills would comment further