sharetrader
Page 757 of 840 FirstFirst ... 257657707747753754755756757758759760761767807 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    I pulled it from ASB. Maybe they are wrong. It has Book value per share of 2.93 at 03/22.
    So SP today $3.60 / 2.93= 1.23x multiple

I think its probably a fair multiple.

I once bought some at $3.50- near the top, whoops.

Ive learnt a lot in 2022. Winners signature definitely applies to me lol.
    Ahh ... you need to distinguish between book value - i.e. Equity including all assets including intangibles minus liabilities and NTA (which is Net Tangible Assets).

NTA for Turners is (according to Jarden, I didn't check their calculation) $1.18 per share.

Anyway - both values do have their justification (though book value is typically still more a good weather measure), but given you said NTA, I obviously assumed that this is what you meant ;

All good.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Ahh ... you need to distinguish between book value - i.e. Equity including all assets including intangibles minus liabilities and NTA (which is Net Tangible Assets).

NTA for Turners is (according to Jarden, I didn't check their calculation) $1.18 per share.

Anyway - both values do have their justification (though book value is typically still more a good weather measure), but given you said NTA, I obviously assumed that this is what you meant ;

All good.
    Ah yes I forgot it inc intangibles. my bad

Default Simply Wall St

Turners now we’ll below fair value, although Simply Wall St is not a great predictor, they have done a better job for this, despite still grabbing debt levels for lending as though it were company asset debt, not realising Turners are a bank.

https://simplywall.st/stocks/nz/reta..._content=Email

my monitoring of inventory suggests they had a great September so the quarter may be up nicely. Certainly they are getting Subscription off to a great start, now more than 200 cars, interesting that includes 15% or 30 EVs
    Last edited by Jonette; 11-10-2022 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Missed a bit

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Jonette View Post
    TCertainly they are getting Subscription off to a great start, now more than 200 cars, interesting that includes 15% or 30 EVs
    Attachment 14239

Turners now we’ll below fair value, although Simply Wall St is not a great predictor, they have done a better job for this, despite still grabbing debt levels for lending as though it were company asset debt, not realising Turners are a bank.

https://simplywall.st/stocks/nz/reta..._content=Email

my monitoring of inventory suggests they had a great September so the quarter may be up nicely. Certainly they are getting Subscription off to a great start, now more than 200 cars, interesting that includes 15% or 30 EVs
    Simply Wallstreet? Really? Try to invest based on your weekly horoscope in the newspaper, and you might get still better results ...
    ----

Advanced Member

Simply Wallstreet? Really? Try to invest based on your weekly horoscope in the newspaper, and you might get still better results ...
    Lol great laugh for the day and totally agree with you BP

Bloody hell guys take it easy! People won’t post if u shut them down like that. He’s just just chucking it out there…

I'm sorry I broke your sensitivity. My comment stands, Simply Wall St is a bit like a clock, getting stuff OK now and again.

You really need to get into some active posting BlackPeter. Living up to your nom-de-plume is an easy way of riding on the coat-tails of others.

I'm sorry I broke your sensitivity. My comment stands, Simply Wall St is a bit like a clock, getting stuff OK now and again.

You really need to get into some active posting BlackPeter. Living up to your nom-de-plume is an easy way of riding on the coat-tails of others.
    That's funny ... but yes, if you use a broken clock to measure time, than clearly you can as well refer to Simply Wall Street.

However - I assume you understand that others use these threads as well for education, so I hope you can forgive me for actively ( ) pointing out for their benefit that you are using a broken clock to determine the time.

Obviously I am devastated that such an outstanding poster like you complains about my lack of of "active posting". Just help me to understand - how do you measure that, and how do you define an "active post"?

Always learning .... ;
    ----

What was Simply Wallstreet valuation to cause such outrage

I trust it wasn’t something like $2.12 - if so i suppose I’d be outraged as well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”