sharetrader
Page 767 of 840 FirstFirst ... 267667717757763764765766767768769770771777817 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    used car prices fell 9% in the latest US CPI report ..... TNR on a 52 week low starting to price in NZ car price falls ?
    What’s the car prices in Finland doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Lol, NZ car prices are already low.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    we know it will be the same everywhere as covid juiced returns on used car prices now that more normality is with us the temporary covid profits these companies enjoyed will revert back to mean. its inevitable.
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

we know it will be the same everywhere as covid juiced returns on used car prices now that more normality is with us the temporary covid profits these companies enjoyed will revert back to mean. its inevitable.
    In a bear markets eventually all stocks go thru deep corrections as markets find some reason or another to correct all stocks ...eg MFT is doing well and still have decent growth ahead but P/E compression and fear of recession hitting it has brought at similar p/e as TRA

Apple in US has also correcting ...when strong stocks correct ...its almost end of corrections cycle

Very soon our dear BULL will actually become bullish ....

Already 2 days S&P 500 closed above elusive 200DSMA ...Bull what does it mean ? More rally ahead or time to fade the rally ??

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post

Very soon our dear BULL will actually become bullish ....

This must be the same day pigs learn to fly .... ;

Seriously - I can't remember a lot of bullish posts from this bear ... and this despite him posting throughout one of the longest bull runs in history (since the GFC).

Anyway, its always good to get as well somebody pointing out the risks. While he is not always right (none of us is), during bull runs do his posts help as well to get some balance into the picture.

balance? Did I say this
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    This must be the same day pigs learn to fly .... ;

Seriously - I can't remember a lot of bullish posts from this bear ... and this despite him posting throughout one of the longest bull runs in history (since the GFC).

Anyway, its always good to get as well somebody pointing out the risks. While he is not always right (none of us is), during bull runs do his posts help as well to get some balance into the picture.

balance? Did I say this
    plenty of bullish posts by me over the yr's.
    you are obviously only focused on my bearish posts on the nzx.
    it is not my fault the nzx has no stocks that represent my bullishness on energy stocks and lately gold stocks

anyway the fact is most stocks who got a bump during covid due to unusal demand will revert to the mean as can be seen by many stocks on nzx

plenty of bullish posts by me over the yr's.
    you are obviously only focused on my bearish posts on the nzx.
    it is not my fault the nzx has no stocks that represent my bullishness on energy stocks and lately gold stocks

anyway the fact is most stocks who got a bump during covid due to unusal demand will revert to the mean as can be seen by many stocks on nzx
    Fair enough ... I must admit that I rarely follow gold stocks ... and I assume that with energy you are mainly referring to the old carbon based energy (like oil, gas, coal)?

So, I take it - you are more of a gold - and / or carbon bull ?

Agree with your reversion comment ... some stocks will revert up to the mean and others clearly revert down to the mean.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Fair enough ... I must admit that I rarely follow gold stocks ... and I assume that with energy you are mainly referring to the old carbon based energy (like oil, gas, coal)?

So, I take it - you are more of a gold - and / or carbon bull ?

Agree with your reversion comment ... some stocks will revert up to the mean and others clearly revert down to the mean.
    and which stocks will revert up to the mean ? a2 has i guess what others?

Investments

and which stocks will revert up to the mean ? a2 has i guess what others?
    U not watching FPH mate ....up almost 35% from recent bottom ....

I am really surprised how many posts we had while it was going down ...numbers like $ 10 or so were targets but not a single one when it reversed its trajectory

Some people or most people here like sensational posts only and all have favourites ...HGH/OCA down 38%/50% from top but people still love it while FPH / MFT only negative posts ....

MFT p/e is almost same as TRA p/e ...its so compelling argument but no one notices or let others know

Not complaining but jotting down my observations how it works here
    Last edited by alokdhir; 17-01-2023 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    U not watching FPH mate ....up almost 35% from recent bottom ....

I am really surprised how many posts we had while it was going down ...numbers like $ 10 or so were targets but not a single one when it reversed its trajectory

Some people or most people here like sensational posts only and all have favourites ...HGH/OCA down 38%/50% from top but people still love it while FPH / MFT only negative posts ....

MFT p/e is almost same as TRA p/e ...its so compelling argument but no one notices or let others know

Not complaining but jotting down my observations how it works here
    think i mentioned under 20 fph was not bad value , i didnt buy any though ( my bad ) so probably why i didnt comment. i could have commented how good my pick was for a buy though i guess lol