sharetrader
Page 803 of 840 FirstFirst ... 303703753793799800801802803804805806807813 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by toddhunter View Post

I also wanted to offer the sharetrader Turners forum a Q&A with Aaron Saunders and myself. Not sure if that would be of interest? Please let me know if it is and I will schedule something in. We would run it online at around 530pm one evening.
    Yes please. I would especially like to hear from Aaron. His choice of topic

Thanks Todd, that would be fantastic!

From the gossip column in BusinessDesk. Seems worth while pumping miei cash into supporting our Liam.

Turners Automotive Group chief executive Todd Hunter points out that “humble” NZ racing driver Liam Lawson doesn’t have a daddy to buy him a Formula 1 team.

Instead, he has been lending his star power to Turners when he’s in the country, appearing with its own TV star, Tina, on social media.

Lawson, who has been filling in for Aussie driver Daniel Ricciardo, has some loyal NZ backers, including Turners and Giltrap Group.

Hunter says Lawson is an understated winner, and the car company’s association with the driver is a “dream come true”. If Lawson does get a full-time seat in Formula 1, keeping the sponsorship going could be tricky,

Hunter says. However, he says Lawson and his team (yep, the 21-year-old has a team) are very conscious of repaying that support. “He's had some supporters, and he wants to be able to repay that royalty, which is great.

So hopefully, hopefully, we can keep sponsoring.” Hunter says Lawson has fought his way to the top on his own merits, and Turners will be there for the long haul, backing the NZ driver with cold hard cash. “He's incredibly driven, and he's never taken for granted the kind of opportunity that he's got. He’s a great person.”
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Q&A be good
    one step ahead of the herd

Default Q&A with Turners Management

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Q&A be good
    Why don't we schedule this in for the week after our HY announcement as then at least you will have more information to ask questions about.

530pm on Mon 27th November

I will post a link to the online meeting closer to the time.

Thanks
    Todd

Why don't we schedule this in for the week after our HY announcement as then at least you will have more information to ask questions about.

Thanks
    Todd
    Good one Todd, thanks

Also gives BlackPeter some time to come up with some good questions

Advanced Member

Thanks
    Todd
    Thats amazing Todd & team…well appreciated

Guru

Nicely in the money already.....

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/420107

Dividend Reinvestment Plan Strike Price
    Turners Automotive Group Limited (NZX, ASX; TRA) wishes to advise that the strike price for the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP), operating in respect of the dividend payable on 27 October 2023, has been set at NZ$4.09 per share.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

[FONT="]Dividend Reinvestment Plan Strike Price[/FONT]
    Turners Automotive Group Limited (NZX, ASX; TRA) wishes to advise that the strike price for the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP), operating in respect of the dividend payable on 27 October 2023, has been set at NZ$4.09 per share.
    Should have held back that announcement last week ….would have got more shares eh

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Dividend Reinvestment Plan Strike Price
    Yes, DRP participation can be particularly beneficial when momentum is in favour. Buyers on hand this morning at $4.26 so a good result, and a non-taxable benefit for most holders.

Larger holders can actually sell sufficient shares on-market now to effectively receive an early cash "dividend" and still be ahead once DRP shares are actually allotted (in this case on 27 October).