sharetrader
Page 806 of 840 FirstFirst ... 306706756796802803804805806807808809810816 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    "IF" coming from u makes me nervous ....U r the main supporter of NZX50 inclusion thought going on here ...got me involved
    Sorry mate, lapse of concentration …changed if to when
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Dont see the inclusion helping much. What has it done for HLG? Nothing major in the long run- after initial pop
    Inclusion did its part ...especially a huge pop on huge vols ...then the fundamentals took over

TRA has better fundamentals at present and looking ahead as per current crystal ball readings ...so it shud do better then HLG after inclusion
    Last edited by alokdhir; 02-11-2023 at 09:03 AM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Sorry mate, lapse of concentration …changed if to when
    Still question remains buddy ...why sell now when two big and positive announcements round the corner ?

Logic of huge selling going on at present !!! Fails me ....enlighten us mate on why now part ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Dont see the inclusion helping much. What has it done for HLG? Nothing major in the long run- after initial pop

Initial pop from 550 was great …and ‘pop’ has stayed in place

If it hadn’t got into index share price would below 500 by now I reckon
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Still question remains buddy ...why sell now when two big and positive announcements round the corner ?

Logic of huge selling going on at present !!! Fails me ....enlighten us mate on why now part ...
    Just a general observation - people and organisations with large holdings (including funds and so called "smart" money) find it much easier to sell when the market expects positive news.

Maybe just some large investors proactively rebalancing their portfolio to avoid later on the rush to the exits?

No doubt - after the inclusion party it will be difficult for large holders to rebalance such an illiquid share.

I wouldn't read too much into the selling pressure other than maybe - some smart money thinking that the current price might well be fair value.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Just a general observation - people and organisations with large holdings (including funds and so called "smart" money) find it much easier to sell when the market expects positive news.

Maybe just some large investors proactively rebalancing their portfolio to avoid later on the rush to the exits?

No doubt - after the inclusion party it will be difficult for large holders to rebalance such an illiquid share.

I wouldn't read too much into the selling pressure other than maybe - some smart money thinking that the current price might well be fair value.
    Agree with your thoughts that nothing to worry on the business side ...but when and if inclusion happens then we will get super high vols also ...if HLG example is something to keep in mind ...HLG equally illiquid ...had 1.7 Mil traded ...very easy to exit at that time I think ...so maybe Dec 3rd week will be high vols week if it gets included on 2nd Dec announcement

Smart money not waiting is also possible they maybe not expecting inclusion this time around ??

Advanced Member

Agree with your thoughts that nothing to worry on the business side ...but when and if inclusion happens then we will get super high vols also ...if HLG example is something to keep in mind ...HLG equally illiquid ...had 1.7 Mil traded ...very easy to exit at that time I think ...so maybe Dec 3rd week will be high vols week if it gets included on 2nd Dec announcement

Smart money not waiting is also possible they maybe not expecting inclusion this time around ??
    There are 3 index inclusion trackers that I’m aware of and they universally expect inclusion in Dec.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    There are 3 index inclusion trackers that I’m aware of and they universally expect inclusion in Dec.
    I am so happy with your assurance mate ...W69 is also a great tracker along with Mr B ...lol

Advanced Member

Just repeating what I read in the reports, nothing more

Investments

W69 ...if TRA does cross $ 5 then will join u all at Mr B 's boat party ....fingers crossed and holding breath

What are the chances ? First over $ 4.50 on HY results rest on index inclusion announcement ??