sharetrader
Page 812 of 840 FirstFirst ... 312712762802808809810811812813814815816822 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 8398

Quote Originally Posted by Jonette View Post
    Todd asked that I publish my website - happy to provide it - I update this page pretty near every Monday by updating the datawrapper chart. The website is neglected, but the chart is constantly updated

https://www.jonette.co.nz/turners-au...ised-cars.html

Or https://www.datawrapper.de/_/GeaXh/?v=79
    interesting. can you break down the inventory any further to vehicle categories and price points ? would provide more insight into shifts in turners inventory holdings.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I missed the first 10 minutes.
    Turners are very happy sourcing most of the vehicles they sell in NZ.Means they get them saleable and sold very quickly.
    Finance book cycle takes around 24 or 27 months.Next September all the low interest rate loans will end.Means the NIM margin is starting to improve,and then will be back to high.
    Interest rates are affecting property owners and prices.They are buying a property in Tauranga for $8.5mil that the owner turned down $11.5 mil for a year ago.
    They are happy with long settlement dates on property they buy,as it means they can get consents and their plans organised for how they want the site set up.
    Working on a number of opportunities ,with more available in the current property market.
    Interesting Todd mentioned a number of the board are involved in these deals.
    Seems there really is a "team" effort right through the business,from The Chairman,the board,management and staff.
    A lot of very capable people enjoying their work and achieving great results for themselves and shareholders.
    Todd and Aaron were very generous giving us their time.
    I thank them.

ps.Beagle asked good questions,which were answered fully

pps.I think people under estimate just how clever Turners are with their property deals.
    Any property they buy and develop they get the development margin,and the property is valued higher as it is leased to a listed national client,ie Turners Cars.
    Great use of part of their insurance float.
    were there many people at the meeting ?
    i imagine in the long run the property ownership becomes a cash annuity

Default Stock breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    interesting. can you break down the inventory any further to vehicle categories and price points ? would provide more insight into shifts in turners inventory holdings.
    no sorry but I can break it by region. Price points would have taken a lot more of my time to collect. I simply add this data on to my longer standing inventory collection I do for rental property, so the data I collect is similar, yes that’s was not as useful as expected. I’ll look at something going forward. Trademe make it difficult for greater than 30,000 totals so a national look would be troublesome, but possible.

i do a check on subscriptions however, that’s now much easier https://www.datawrapper.de/_/NGtpq/?v=4

Investments

How many sleeps before the next BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ? I was told Friday night 2am someone will post the link of the impending good news

NZX50 Inclusion and maybe Midcap Index inclusion both together and exit small cap index ??

NZX50 is followed by NZG and FNZ of smart shares ...big money funds as they are part of their low cost KiwiSaver funds

MDZ folows Midcap index ...which can be additional buying if included ...maybe already part of it ...I have no idea ...but from memory I recall it includes all rest 38 stocks of NZX50 which are not part of top ten index followed by TNZ ...so I reckon getting into NZX50 first time will get TRA into MDZ ie mid cap index too !!
    Last edited by alokdhir; 30-11-2023 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    How many sleeps before the next BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ? I was told Friday night 2am someone will post the link of the impending good news

NZX50 Inclusion and maybe Midcap Index inclusion both together and exit small cap index ??

NZX50 is followed by NZG and FNZ of smart shares ...big money funds as they are part of their low cost KiwiSaver funds

MDZ folows Midcap index ...which can be additional buying if included ...maybe already part of it ...I have no idea ...but from memory I recall it includes all rest 38 stocks of NZX50 which are not part of top ten index followed by TNZ ...so I reckon getting into NZX50 first time will get TRA into MDZ ie mid cap index too !!
    since rumour of index inclusion mid sept vol has doubled on average per day . imagine some fund brought most of it and will sell for profit to index fund if index inclusion happens.

Investments

since rumour of index inclusion mid sept vol has doubled on average per day . imagine some fund brought most of it and will sell for profit to index fund if index inclusion happens.
    I really enjoy your positivity about all issues ...lol

Yes but then mostly retail interest also increased ...our forum mates can vouch for that ...many original holders like Mr B and W69 added more for the index pop ...funds dont get involved in such small matters ...imo

I really enjoy your positivity about all issues ...lol

Yes but then mostly retail interest also increased ...our forum mates can vouch for that ...many original holders like Mr B and W69 added more for the index pop ...funds dont get involved in such small matters ...imo
    there been over 2 mil traded since mid sept. if we say at average of $4 thats 8 mil dollars worth i dont think beagle or winner are the buyers. maybe they brought 2000 share each lol of the 2 mil

Investments

there been over 2 mil traded since mid sept. if we say at average of $4 thats 8 mil dollars worth i dont think beagle or winner are the buyers. maybe they brought 2000 share each lol of the 2 mil
    U underestimate many here ...During HLG pop ...only seaweed bought 150,000 ....rest u can extrapolate

U underestimate many here ...During HLG pop ...only seaweed bought 150,000 ....rest u can extrapolate
    i dont know if i should believe that. if he like beagle they just say what ever fits there narrative. anyway 400k of shares traded last week at around current prices. 2 mil worth

Investments

i dont know if i should believe that. if he like beagle they just say what ever fits there narrative. anyway 400k of shares traded last week at around current prices. 2 mil worth
    Almost all bought over $ 4.50 ie after the results must be non retail ...as our retail especially our forum mates are very bargain conscious ....and it was no longer in bargain territory ...or cud be very informed index inclusion based buying / warehousers for passing to funds on 15th Dec

We will know for sure next Monday how it behaves ....if inclusion announcement comes as expected by most !!