sharetrader
Page 814 of 840 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 8398

It's official. NZXO announced. GTK and TRA added to NZX50 index and MidCap Index and removed from Small Cap index.

Reverse applies to SML and PEB.
    Last edited by ronaldson; 01-12-2023 at 05:34 PM.

Guru

Congrats to Todd and team for driving earnings growth to allow for the increase in market cap and entry into top 50.

I personally have only ever bought TRA shares and see no point in selling in an inclusion pump. Happy to hold as the company continues to expand over the next 5 years onwards

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Congrats to Todd and team for driving earnings growth to allow for the increase in market cap and entry into top 50
    Yes full credit to the team - well appreciated by your shareholders.
    Last edited by Muse; 01-12-2023 at 07:13 PM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey alokdhir ….you on duty all night and will post outcome as soon as announcement?

Thanks in advance and
    Buddy announcement came earlier then I thought ....as it originates from their Sydney office and not Geneva ....U have done it mate ...Congrats ...for doing it again...U just a super genius ...lol

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    How many sleeps before the next BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ? I was told Friday night 2am someone will post the link of the impending good news

NZX50 Inclusion and maybe Midcap Index inclusion both together and exit small cap index ??

NZX50 is followed by NZG and FNZ of smart shares ...big money funds as they are part of their low cost KiwiSaver funds

MDZ folows Midcap index ...which can be additional buying if included ...maybe already part of it ...I have no idea ...but from memory I recall it includes all rest 38 stocks of NZX50 which are not part of top ten index followed by TNZ ...so I reckon getting into NZX50 first time will get TRA into MDZ ie mid cap index too !!
    Exactly like I thought ...NZX 50 inclusion and Midcap Index inclusion ...so FNZ / NZG / MDZ plus extra buyers surely ...$ 5.22 + is my target !!!

Exactly like I thought ...NZX 50 inclusion and Midcap Index inclusion ...so FNZ / NZG / MDZ plus extra buyers surely ...$ 5.22 + is my target !!!
    cool. anything over 5 is good for my bottom line.
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Recent inclusions of similar stocks albeit not in their prime time ie HLG / VSL have shown a POP of 11-12.7 % from a day before announcement .

CHI was an exception it just popped less then 5% ...maybe too liquid ...not sure why not ...as that also got included in NZX50 plus portfolio plus mid cap index in March 2023

Keeping in view history of HLG / VSL ( only mid cap index inclusion ) and general positivity around TRA ...I am picking a target of $ 5.22 + before the inclusion transfer ....but also need bear in mind whole forum here was expecting it and prepared for it ...can be negative for SP ...lol

Recent inclusions of similar stocks albeit not in their prime time ie HLG / VSL have shown a POP of 11-12.7 % from a day before announcement .

CHI was an exception it just popped less then 5% ...maybe too liquid ...not sure why not ...as that also got included in NZX50 plus portfolio plus mid cap index in March 2023

Keeping in view history of HLG / VSL ( only mid cap index inclusion ) and general positivity around TRA ...I am picking a target of $ 5.22 + before the inclusion transfer ....but also need bear in mind whole forum here was expecting it and prepared for it ...can be negative for SP ...lol
    Are you looking to sell on the pop?

Hope shares go to $5.50 plus
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”