sharetrader
Page 816 of 840 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818819820826 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 8398
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    If u talking about yourself mate then I will just highlight what have been told to me many times here ...its the use of the capital which matters ....guess how much more capital growth wud have come from a share who was not only providing yield but growing its SP too ....its just a thought ...nothing more ...its all about better use of our limited capital ...so it makes sense to move on from downtrend stocks when u still have many uptrend ones in your portfolio and thoughts
    HGH are part of our core dividend portfolios.
    Having a solid dividend income allows me to have larger aggressive higher risk portfolios.One in Aussie One in NZ.
    This year the higher risk portfolios have been outstanding.Aussie ACF 60 cents to 95 cents,XRF 80 cents to $1.20 and ATP 3 cents to 9 cents,with an announcement due on Tuesday.
    In NZ GEN has gone from 5 cents to 8 cents,while my 2cc have gone from 35 cents to 79 cents.Wife and I have substantial holdings in 2CC.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Having a solid dividend income allows me to have larger aggressive higher risk portfolios.One in Aussie One in NZ.
    This year the higher risk portfolios have been outstanding.Aussie ACF 60 cents to 95 cents,XRF 80 cents to $1.20 and ATP 3 cents to 9 cents,with an announcement due on Tuesday.
    In NZ GEN has gone from 5 cents to 8 cents,while my 2cc have gone from 35 cents to 79 cents.Wife and I have substantial holdings in 2CC.
    Good on u mate ...U are doing well as always . My advise or thoughts were not for Gurus like u but for followers like me ...that we need to switch too with leaders ...like Mr B / W69 left HGH long time back stating it will be wasting capital by doing nothing for long ...can utilise that capital better else where ...which they did and reaped rewards too .

Investments

TRA opening price estimates ....Mine is $ 4.75 !!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    HGH & TRA are the only NZ shares I still own!
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    HGH & TRA are the only NZ shares I still own!
    Do you go more Aussie or US stocks? or everything n anything

I only own NZ/Aus. Sticking with the countries I feel i know well enough to not completely stuff it up

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Do you go more Aussie or US stocks? or everything n anything

I only own NZ/Aus. Sticking with the countries I feel i know well enough to not completely stuff it up
    Currently my interest is in Australia, Singapore & London stock exchanges and I have 15 holdings across them (plus the NZ 2).

Most of my investment money is currently in Term Deposits! but the balance between TDs & equities is at the most extreme for a long time and I hope it swings back soon.

Disc: Arrived in Zagreb, Croatia (New country!) today
    om mani peme hum

be interesting how the price moves up till dec 15th
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    TRA opening price estimates ....Mine is $ 4.75 !!
    Nice little step up today....$4.80

trading on a backwards P.E of 12. No reason to sell at such a cheap earnings multiple. Maybe 15+ one could consider.. but even then probably not worth it and rather just hold for the dividend and growth

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    trading on a backwards P.E of 12. No reason to sell at such a cheap earnings multiple. Maybe 15+ one could consider.. but even then probably not worth it and rather just hold for the dividend and growth
    W69 and maybe MR B expecting $ 5.50 ...at that price they will surely pare their holdings ...I reckon