sharetrader
Page 818 of 845 FirstFirst ... 318718768808814815816817818819820821822828 ... LastLast
Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 8442
    Investments

Either W69 or Mr B is selling whole heartedly ....

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Last I heard was 2.2 Mil needed ....GTK was much hotter ...but we will warm up slowly ....real big price action maybe next week ...starting Monday as per past other inclusions which got 10 trading days ...unlike HLG which got only 5 to get all !!!
    so since rumour of inclusion after yesterday 355k more than 2mil have already traded ? but like you say take some of it out for mum and dad buying. cant be that many left to buy on market ? already warehoused by fund for sale on 15 th ?
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

As I have just mentioned on the other site, Stock Talk, they probably all racing back to HLG to grab the double in HLG race.

its just insto's shaking the tree accumulating shares.

Lol jks i have no idea

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    so since rumour of inclusion after yesterday 355k more than 2mil have already traded ? but like you say take some of it out for mum and dad buying. cant be that many left to buy on market ? already warehoused by fund for sale on 15 th ?
    We will talk about that next week ...starting Monday ...dont worry I will not forget to remind u .

Also the shares even if bought by warehousers ...need be transferred to funds account on exchange at their already negotiated price thus market price have to that ...even for a moment that transfer takes place ...U will see above million volume that day ...lets wait and watch mate ...still 8 trading days they have

Investments

Day 2 ....49K traded @ VW $ 4.746 !!!

We will talk about that next week ...starting Monday ...dont worry I will not forget to remind u .

Also the shares even if bought by warehousers ...need be transferred to funds account on exchange at their already negotiated price thus market price have to that ...even for a moment that transfer takes place ...U will see above million volume that day ...lets wait and watch mate ...still 8 trading days they have
    So not many of those millions on last day are real sales...just ‘transfers’ ….they might not need to buy mine after all lol
    Last edited by winner69; 05-12-2023 at 07:14 PM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So not many of those millions on last day are real sales...just ‘transfers’ ….they might not need to buy mine after all lol
    That was for Bulls consumption as he is the one saying already bought ...

But they will still need to bring the price to that level ...which they have negotiated with funds ...in doing so they will need buy yours on the way up ...lol

Did anyone notice the NZ Herald article this afternoon regarding Costco preparing to launch car sales in NZ?

Autoconnect will be a website where Costco members can view new and used discounted cars and motorbikes for sale. This could undercut dealers and existing online trading. Apparently also in Queensland already, and starting up in other Australian states.

I wonder if Turners saw this coming? And imagine if a $60 membership fee could let you access a new vehicle at less than current dealerships are pricing. Petrol and diesel are already retailed at significant mark down to my local service stations and they have a tyre shop too as part of their Westgate premises.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Did anyone notice the NZ Herald article this afternoon regarding Costco preparing to launch car sales in NZ?

Autoconnect will be a website where Costco members can view new and used discounted cars and motorbikes for sale. This could undercut dealers and existing online trading. Apparently also in Queensland already, and starting up in other Australian states.

I wonder if Turners saw this coming? And imagine if a $60 membership fee could let you access a new vehicle at less than current dealerships are pricing. Petrol and diesel are already retailed at significant mark down to my local service stations and they have a tyre shop too as part of their Westgate premises.
    No, I missed that.Thanks.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...KKME6YDXHPG7Y/
    Last edited by RTM; 06-12-2023 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Link added