sharetrader
Page 819 of 840 FirstFirst ... 319719769809815816817818819820821822823829 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,190 of 8398

Thanks RTM. I lack the skills to post a link as you did, which is more helpful and enlightening for forum readers.

A bit out of left field for both TRA and 2CC I would have thought. Will be interesting to see how it is, and when it comes about.

There is a FB page dedicated to Costco NZ (like a fan page. not run by the company) and people are constantly saying prices are avg. Paknsav is cheaper.. the only good thing is you can buy different international products and buy in bulk. Im not totally surprised by this as paknsav have far better buying power in NZ until Costco can scale up

Anyways back to the cars. Not a huge risk right now but one to watch is my opinion

It sounds very similar to Trade Me rather than turners or 2CC. Unless they open a lot. I buy second hand cars through turners but new I have enjoyed dealer support. I had a Santa Fe loose the front and rear dif past warranty and they covered it. Have had issues with other vehicles I bought new and never a drama but I have noticed even when you take it to a different dealership they seem a little less welcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    We will talk about that next week ...starting Monday ...dont worry I will not forget to remind u .

Also the shares even if bought by warehousers ...need be transferred to funds account on exchange at their already negotiated price thus market price have to that ...even for a moment that transfer takes place ...U will see above million volume that day ...lets wait and watch mate ...still 8 trading days they have
    gentrack and turners no buyers now both popped before announcement. probably both overvalued at these prices eh
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    gentrack and turners no buyers now both popped before announcement. probably both overvalued at these prices eh
    This week belongs to u mate ...Mine will be next week ...hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    This week belongs to u mate ...Mine will be next week ...hopefully
    It looks all over to me, but ERD is powering on.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    It looks all over to me, but ERD is powering on.
    I dont think so ...till a few huge volumes days not happen ...it cant be over ...me still very positive

Investments

Day 3.... 58K @ VW $ 4.638 ..

Now for the NZX20 ha ha

How Turners used three simple goals to reach the NZX50

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/m...each-the-nzx50
    Prob paywalled
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

I can see retail is panicking at Index inclusion POP not going as per their expectations ...so far operators / accumulators are playing them perfectly .

Now retail is falling over each other to get out ...maybe too well known inclusion thus too many prepared so easy to panic few thus all ...lol

FB has spot valuation of $ 4.50 ...not too much away from where we are ...6 cents divvy next month ....regular buying interest from ETF like NZG / FNZ / MDZ / DIV as they are part of low cost KiwiSaver scheme of Smart shares ...especially NZG which tracks NZX50

At current prices I dont see any advantage in selling to funds