sharetrader
Page 830 of 840 FirstFirst ... 330730780820826827828829830831832833834 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 8398

baker sold some eh . you were right muse. anyway he will get some good xmas turkey with that sale
    one step ahead of the herd

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...731/409831.pdf

Not surprised to see this - Todd mentioned one of Grant's goals was the NZX50 entry - so no problem with him enjoying some of the spoils of that achievement. Still owns a big whack.
    Not very impressed as thats meaningful dilution of holding and show of poor confidence in future growth of SP ...sold as got opportunity to sell in numbers 450,000 ...wow

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Not very impressed as thats meaningful dilution of holding and show of poor confidence in future growth of SP ...sold as got opportunity to sell in numbers 450,000 ...wow
    was 7% of his shares
    frame it a different way - he kept 93%
    'twas inevitable we would start seeing these. if we had a magic wand we wouldn't, but that's investing, & take these as a suite of things.

Investments

was 7% of his shares
    frame it a different way - he kept 93%
    'twas inevitable we would start seeing these. if we had a magic wand we wouldn't, but that's investing, & take these as a suite of things.
    Compare that with MFT chairmans Bruce ...he almost adds to billion's worth he already has ...but then TRA is no MFT ...still a fine company no doubt ...he chooses to cash in rather then let his holdings grow !!

PS : Also he spoiled Mr B's $ 5 boat party ...I was looking forward to that ...lol
    Last edited by alokdhir; 18-12-2023 at 04:58 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Compare that with MFT chairmans Bruce ...he almost adds to billion's worth he already has ...but then TRA is no MFT ...still a fine company no doubt ...he chooses to cash in rather then let his holdings grow !!

PS : Also he spoiled Mr B's $ 5 boat party ...I was looking forward to that ...lol
    Well fingers crossed for ya that he buys the shares back for less than he just sold them in the weeks or months ahead. I’d expect there will be a fair bit of that going on lol

Re 5 bucks the pathway is there (I reckon) - just needs a bit of time and journey may not be linear.

percy

Good on Grant.
    Most probably added to his Ferrari collection.
    Could turn out to be a better investment than Turners' shares.

Funny day today

My Food Bag Director buys millions of shares last Friday and share price rockets up today

Turners Chairman sells a couple million bucks worth and share price sinks today
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Good on Grant.
    Most probably added to his Ferrari collection.
    Could turn out to be a better investment than Turners' shares.
    Better not turn up as a 2CC substantial holder…

percy

Better not turn up as a 2CC substantial holder…
    Yeah right.?
    Just thinking of what Sharetrader/talk posters would have to say....
    Basil Beagle would go right off his head [again].....
    W69 and BlackPete are just warming up too.....
    Think I would be the only person to welcome him at 2CC.Trouble is buying $2mil of 2cc shares would send their share price to over $2.00.
    {mmmmmmmmmmNot a bad idea,I could forget Nissans and think of a Ferrari myself] Bring it on......lol
    Last edited by percy; 18-12-2023 at 06:09 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikeith View Post
    I just bought a car from Turners last weekend. It was a japanese hybrid taking advantage of the clean car discount while it lasts. I had told the salesman that I was not that happy that the dashboard was in japanese. He just sort of shrugged his shoulders. I bought the car anyway as it seemed what I wanted and was $2,000 cheaper than the higher mileage but same model and year car at the toyota dealer. When I got the car home I looked on youtube how to convert the dashboard display from japanese to English. I said to the wife I don't think this will work, otherwise Turners would have done it on all their imports. Less than one minute later my dashboard was in English! I am amazed Turners does not do it itself and nor did they bother with putting the car clock on the right time. Overall though I was happy with my purchase.
    Disappointing. They could have done better than that. Salesman due for a kick in the proverbial for an attitude like that.