sharetrader
Page 834 of 840 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 8398
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaa View Post
    To change the subject away from the rather tiresome ball by ball analysis has anyone tried Mevo?

How does it compare to a Turners subscription? Is it a reliable enough replacement for owning a second hand car?
    $ 150 for a TSLA for 24 hours. Great if you want to have a decent test drive in a car .....

• Following a month-on-month deterioration in October 2023, thenumber of auto loan accounts in arrears recommenced a generalupward trend that has emerged since the pandemic. As at October2023, auto loan accounts in arrears are 251% higher than October 2019 (i.e.,the pre-pandemic equivalent). Year-over-year, the number of accounts inarrears are 35.0% higher than October 2022.

hope tra not affected too much

equifax data dec update
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    • Following a month-on-month deterioration in October 2023, thenumber of auto loan accounts in arrears recommenced a generalupward trend that has emerged since the pandemic. As at October2023, auto loan accounts in arrears are 251% higher than October 2019 (i.e.,the pre-pandemic equivalent). Year-over-year, the number of accounts inarrears are 35.0% higher than October 2022.

hope tra not affected too much

equifax data dec update
    Increase off record lows? Or now at record highs? These percentages are meaningless unless some more context is provided around where the arrears sit in the long term avg

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Increase off record lows? Or now at record highs? These percentages are meaningless unless some more context is provided around where the arrears sit in the long term avg
    Month-over-month for October 2023, the number of auto loan accounts inarrears have increased by +11.2%. A significant increase in the number ofaccounts in early stage arrears (1-29 DPD) was observed, up +25.1% monthover-month, somewhat offset by a -9.2% reduction in 30-59DPD arrears.

just a reflection of the cost of living crisis underway. so i guess its up on the base level which existed before the crisis satrted
    Last edited by bull....; 20-12-2023 at 07:37 AM.

Auto loans arrears rates historically creep up during the Christmas period. People buy hams and presents instead of making their car payments I guess.

Arrears will be going up for all asset funders but off a low base. Definitely tough times for a lot out there including SMEs

percy

Hybrid cars in Japan on track to exceed half of all sales.

Canada confirms all new vehicles sold in 2035 must be electric
    Last edited by percy; 20-12-2023 at 11:27 AM.

Still single buyers at the close in the low $4.50's despite an absence of depth support under that figure. Takes time after the Index inclusion flurry for market pricing to rebalance.

"Patience" is the word just now for former holders like me desiring to reenter.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldson View Post
    Still single buyers at the close in the low $4.50's despite an absence of depth support under that figure. Takes time after the Index inclusion flurry for market pricing to rebalance.

"Patience" is the word just now for former holders like me desiring to reenter.
    i have witnessed that buyer come in at the end of each day to push price up on close too.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i have witnessed that buyer come in at the end of each day to push price up on close too.
    He has done it twice so far ...big order to mop all till 4.53 and next day 4.54 ...maybe trying to infuse confidence in buyers waiting to get it

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    He has done it twice so far ...big order to mop all till 4.53 and next day 4.54 ...maybe trying to infuse confidence in buyers waiting to get it
    Hope he realises today has an early close lol I
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”