Good morning Broke
Sentence 1... correct.
And actually I am a very firm believer that any business is only as successful as your relationship with your banker.... I have dealt with some very understanding and helpfull bankers and shifted accounts away from banks run by waynkers.

"Checking the construction" sorry I meant "checking on construction progress" The engineers are due to start laying pipes for AC. The Apartment was due for completion by Xmas, won't be ready till maybe April. It is exciting watching a dream develop from a sand-dune!

Inspire the naive? sorry mate you lost me here. I drive a Toyota HiAce (4WD to tow boat and caravan) and my wife drives a RAV.

FOODEE yes agree "money is only good for spending" As I had pointed out to me when I commented on gold leaf stuck on my shoes at Thai palace.. you cannot eat,drink or breath it.

SHREWDY... Good luck with your ventures, I'm sure you will do well.

If anyone would like to know how to make a million without using a cent of your own money, I would be only too willing to start a new thread and explain in detail how to setup a true WRAP. All the info that would normally cost THOUSANDS absolutely FREE! or just email me.
Cheers all, I'm off to play golf.
JK