sharetrader
Page 242 of 281 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2806
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    From your chart, First home buyers are clearly outnumbered by buyers with multiple homes. SBQ was pointing that out.
    From my point of view I'm in the minority and most disadvantaged with most of the market over paying for property that just doesn't make sense.

Have you ever been to an auction and some selfish greedy millennial FHB out bids you, pays far too much for the property and neighborhood then drive's up the prices of the whole street?

Then to rub it in do a tik tok celebration dance??

FHB lack dignity and class.

They have ruined a stable market and deserved to be reigned in by the RBNZ.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 05-10-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    From my point of view I'm in the minority and most disadvantaged with most of the market over paying for property that just doesn't make sense.

Have you ever been to an auction and some selfish greedy millennial FHB out bids you, pays far too much for the property and neighborhood then drive's up the prices of the whole street?

Then to rub it in do a tik tok celebration dance??

FHB lack dignity and class.

They have ruined a stable market and deserved to be reigned in by the RBNZ.
    I do see your point. NZ’s house investment market is being spoiled by those wanting a home. They should stick to their cappuccini and crushed avocado and not crush the dreams of investors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I do see your point. NZ’s house investment market is being spoiled by those wanting a home. They should stick to their cappuccini and crushed avocado and not crush the dreams of investors.

As a Harcourts real estate agent told me, "It only takes 2 keen bidders to make a real win for the seller of the house". Mr T would say, "I pity the fool of those FHB ruining my investment returns".

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post

As a Harcourts real estate agent told me, "It only takes 2 keen bidders to make a real win for the seller of the house". Mr T would say, "I pity the fool of those FHB ruining my investment returns".
    Wise word's from the agent.

Don't forget FHB pushing up house prices are also pushing up my net worth.$$$

All I do is win.

One thing I should highlight and forgot to mention is the data from Corelogic shows FHBs 2021 share of purchases(>26.3%) on a quarterly basis is actually the highest its been 15 years(2006)..hmmm go figure, it's amazing what you can find through the lies of mainstream media and there blind followers NZPulse1_1.jpg

And this thread was started in 2007 so to respond Crypto Crudes original statement "NZ first home buyers screwed "

No.

15 years of data proves that.

After all these years I think the moderators need to finally close this thread
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 05-10-2021 at 11:43 PM.

Guru

One thing I should highlight and forgot to mention is the data from Corelogic shows FHBs 2021 share of purchases(>26.3%) on a quarterly basis is actually the highest its been 15 years(2006)..hmmm go figure, it's amazing what you can find through the lies of mainstream media and there blind followers NZPulse1_1.jpg

And this thread was started in 2007 so to respond Crypto Crudes original statement "NZ first home buyers screwed "

No.

15 years of data proves that.

During the same period FHB’s as a % of Buyers has been materially higher than NZ’s every year in the USA - varying from 31% to 50%pa. It just indicates how effectively NZ FHBs have been squeezed over the years.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...me-buyers-usa/
    Last edited by Bjauck; 06-10-2021 at 07:19 AM.

Guru

You could just stop posting in it!

Is it even worth buying into Auckland or should I just move to Aus already (asking as a FHB who will be bent over by LVR changes)
    🚀🚀🚀 Tendies 🚀🚀🚀

Quote Originally Posted by 101nick101 View Post
    Is it even worth buying into Auckland or should I just move to Aus already (asking as a FHB who will be bent over by LVR changes)
    Real estate in both countries is always a wise investment, more long-term than short.

As in New Zealand, be wary of buying in the regions of Australia.

Both countries regional real estate can stay flat for up to15 years after a boom, and we are in the middle of a big one.

Yes ,Auckland is still a good buy long-term.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 101nick101 View Post
    Where do you want to be? Only you know the answer to that.