sharetrader
Page 213 of 281 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2806

What a weasel...!
    Running yah mouth in the threads about how rich you are, how you own all the houses and cars and assets ... and then won't even tell us what you got...

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    What a weasel...!
    Running yah mouth in the threads about how rich you are, how you own all the houses and cars and assets ... and then won't even tell us what you got...
    Fair enough, I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours first.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

What a weasel...!
    A car is not an asset.

Unless you need it to get to your principal place of employment.

I'm retired.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 07-08-2021 at 12:53 PM.

I'm all in on crypto and about $550k ...
    Shoot?

I'm all in on crypto and about $550k ...
    Shoot?
    I'm really happy for you, you have achieved so much.

Unfortunately your not in my ball park.

Not even in the carpark

But congrats anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    From 2020: NZ is 7th (out of 39) most expensive per Square metre of housing per household income. (UK is 8th, Australia is 16th, Canada is 21st, USA is 38th) Other countries in the top are more densely populated than NZ.

https://www.oneroof.co.nz/news/kiwi-...he-world-38726
    thats the crazy thing we have huge amounts of Buildable land ..but for some reason we can't seem to supply enough to drive the price to lower levels >> would be an easy fix for many locations in NZ ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    thats the crazy thing we have huge amounts of Buildable land ..but for some reason we can't seem to supply enough to drive the price to lower levels >> would be an easy fix for many locations in NZ ...
    Like the Treaty of Waitangi, no NZ gov't wants to remove the RMA. Densification greatly improves the supply of houses in a certain area but the RMA restricts (or basically makes it impossible) efficient building in urban areas.

Earlier in the year Megan Woods would be funding $ to infrastructures to new areas that unlock land to sub-divide. Like Kiwi Build, this is not going to be a quick fix.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    A car is not an asset.....
    It may be depreciating, but it is an asset. It provides a very beneficial service over the years, especially in a place like Auckland with patchy public transport. A couple of new Beemers and Mercs in the garage would have a useful second hand value. OTH it may seem like change found down the back of the couch for a mega rich person.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 07-08-2021 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It may be depreciating, but it is an asset. It provides a very beneficial service over the years, especially in a place like Auckland with patchy public transport. A couple of new Beemers and Mercs in the garage would have a useful second hand value. OTH it may seem like change found down the back of the couch for a mega rich person.
    I've seen many cars I've owned in the past increase to silly levels --Old V8 classics etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I've seen many cars I've owned in the past increase to silly levels --Old V8 classics etc
    Mr Bean's collection must be worth a bob or two as well. He sold a Ferrari for 8 million pounds!
    https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/lifest...car-collection