sharetrader
Page 227 of 281 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2808
    Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Arron want's his first home to be above average with a short walk to Ponsonby cafés.
    True, first home buyers should not be expecting to buy the average NZ house they do have to start on the bottom rung provided it hasn't already been taken away. Sadly my first home was a lot less than average.

And as Artemis has pointed out you could forgo having a family to buy a house. Not having kids is a great financial decision. Probably good for climate change as well but misses the point of life IMHO.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Since I obviously own the most property on this forum I believe I have the most insight and expertise on this matter.

1 million for a house in a wealthy developed nation like NZ is a bargain.

As technology advances, productivity will increase, this will drive down consumer price inflation.

As the cost of living becomes cheaper by the end of the decade, the excess cash will flow into asset prices like property, shares.

The average Auckland house price will hit 8 figures over the next few decades.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 13-09-2021 at 11:03 AM.

Permanent Newbie

Since I obviously own the most property on this forum I believe I have the most insight and expertise on this matter.

As technology advances, productivity will increase, this will drive down consumer price inflation.

As the cost of living becomes cheaper by the end of the decade, the excess cash will flow into asset prices like property, shares.

The average Auckland house price will hit 8 figures over the next few decades.
    Sounds like a central bankers wet dream.

What will money supply and interest rates do over the next few decades?

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Sounds like a central bankers wet dream.

What will money supply and interest rates do over the next few decades?
    Negative interest rates leading to an increase in the money supply and devaluation of the dollar.

Guru

Self-proclaimed but you have no idea really!

Guru

I presume you mean real estate. Certainly you have produced a lot of posts saying you own a lot of property. Move over Narcissus? However, Kudos to you if you built up a portfolio from nothing and if it was based on your particular expertise.
    Most of that million is for the land. Is NZ really a developed nation if such a great percentage of its people's investment equity ends up paying for land? It sounds like the opposite of a developed nation to me.

You have to invest in that technology though - and not discourage it through the fiscal and monetary settings. In NZ the biggest untaxed rewards come from investing in land?

Certainly at the moment falling and low interest rates and the divergence in the distribution of wealth seem to have enabled the wealthier to invest more into assets.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 13-09-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Advanced Member

True, first home buyers should not be expecting to buy the average NZ house they do have to start on the bottom rung provided it hasn't already been taken away. Sadly my first home was a lot less than average.

And as Artemis has pointed out you could forgo having a family to buy a house. Not having kids is a great financial decision. Probably good for climate change as well but misses the point of life IMHO.
    Should I have referred to DINKYs? Double income, no kids yet.

Legend

Maybe for you, but certainly not for all.

Great news everyone, I have just finalized property values across my entire Realestate portfolio and they have have increased 42% year on year.

So many options, so many choices and so much freedom (when the borders open).. I wonder how crypto crudes deposit for his first home is going?

Guru

Great news everyone, I have just finalized property values across my entire Realestate portfolio and they have have increased 42% year on year.

So many options, so many choices and so much freedom (when the borders open).. I wonder how crypto crudes deposit for his first home is going?
    Good increases. Gross increases or increase in your equity? How were they valued?