sharetrader
Page 234 of 281 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2808
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    One certainly wonders how much capital values can increase for this point on. It must have taken a bit of risk taking and skill. Certainly you have posted a lot about it and how much it has returned for you in capital gains on this thread - presumably revelling in a bit of schadenfreude in the 1st homebuyers are ScReWeD...thread?
    Risk? Possibly.

Greed definitely.

First home buyers just need to know the truth.

They need to understand how the world really works

(Or not if they choose)

Unlike lies and teddy bears in the window from Wellington.

If I were a first time home buyer reading my posts, I wouldn't be getting angry I'd be figuring out how to get even .

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Risk? Possibly.

Greed definitely.

First home buyers just need to know the truth.

They need to understand how the world really works

(Or not if they choose)

Unlike lies and teddy bears in the window from Wellington.

If I were a first time home buyer reading my posts, I wouldn't be getting angry I'd be figuring out how to get even .
    Although I'm not a first home buyer, or in debt, I'd really like to know those two things, or at least what you think they are.

1. "First home buyers just need to know the truth." What is the truth?

2. "They need to understand how the world really works" How does the world really work?

Might be hard to put in a sound bite, but still interested.

BAA

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Bjuack,

I had to Google the meaning of "schadenfreude "

Although my posts seem narcissistic I don't see them in that light.

I prefer to see them as arrogantly confident or honest, which what is lacking in the world today.

We dont celebrate money, we pretend to "care" and "show empathy " with teddy bears in the window.

Which is a fallacy, those who control central banks, control corporations and central government.

What I post is what's really happening, but if you prefer to huddle around the TV for a 1pm update from the middle management of NZ Inc..please by all means do.

Legend

Bjuack,

What I post is what's really happening,

[/I]
    I'm not surprised you aren't posting the answer to my question.

Guru

Bjuack,

I had to Google the meaning of "schadenfreude "

Although my posts seem narcissistic I don't see them in that light.

I prefer to see them as arrogantly confident or honest, which what is lacking in the world today.

We dont celebrate money, we pretend to "care" and "show empathy " with teddy bears in the window.

Which is a fallacy, those who control central banks, control corporations and central government.

What I post is what's really happening, but if you prefer to huddle around the TV for a 1pm update from the middle management of NZ Inc..please by all means do.

I am aware of the fiscal and financial system in NZ that has meant the path to building wealth for many NZers has lain with building up real estate portfolios. I agree that the current government has failed, apart from a bit of window dressing, in addressing its supposed intent for housing and social issues. Coronavirus has been a complicating factor.

To me, there does seem to be a disconnection. You seem to encourage the raising of the red standard of outrage, as you describe above. Yet what you have achieved as described in previous posts seem to encourage full exploitation of what you see as the current system.

Edit: I would be interested to read your responses to Baa and Fungus too.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 01-10-2021 at 09:17 AM.

Permanent Newbie

Maybe govt tinkering is going to make a change.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/bay-of...CGZNE3PJPFLQQ/

Even better if land lords sell and reinvest in a new build to get the interest deductibility back. Although the biggest competition to existing landlords is developers building new houses.

Mind you 135,000 new immigrants might boost demand to compensate for any supply increases, although I think most of the 135,000 are already living in NZ.

Permanent Newbie

In regard to TeslaGod's posts smug and arrogant would be how I would describe them but mostly I think he just likes to wind people up and we keep taking the bait.

As FP is finding out when the debate gets into details the "God" portion of his name becomes relevant as he requires us to "believe" or have "faith" in everything he says.

Sadly I actually think he is right about central bankers and that the system is set up to enrich the already well off and reduce social mobility.
    Last edited by Aaron; 01-10-2021 at 10:36 AM. Reason: deleted some, talking too much crap

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Although I'm not a first home buyer, or in debt, I'd really like to know those two things, or at least what you think they are.

1. "First home buyers just need to know the truth." What is the truth?

2. "They need to understand how the world really works" How does the world really work?

Might be hard to put in a sound bite, but still interested.

BAA
    To find out how the world works, I highly recommend a book by Jude Wanniski - written in 1978 and called 'The way the world works'. I haven't read it for years but I suppose it's still available. Covers the Laffer Curve theory well. You'd learn more than TeslaGob is ever going to tell us.

Well perhaps I should stick to my TESLA stock analysis and updates, I'm sure that's extremely rivetting for you all since trying to see the world through my eyes is highly "offensive" .

And to think our forefathers came to this country to work the land and find prosperity..real men and women unlike the snow flakes of today.

Legend

Well perhaps I should stick to my TESLA stock analysis and updates, I'm sure that's extremely rivetting for you all since trying to see the world through my eyes is highly "offensive" .

And to think our forefathers came to this country to work the land and find prosperity..real men and women unlike the snow flakes of today.
    I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions re tax avoidance and so are several other posters who have commented on your inability to back up your claims.