sharetrader
Page 241 of 281 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2808
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Attachment 13036
    I prefer doing my own research than what the left wing drivel the Dom Post releases.
    Fyi I represent the purple line.

Guru

Fyi I represent the purple line.
    So the line of credit that you have isn't a mortgage?
    I certainly understood from your very opaque posts that you had borrowings on your property so you would be in the light blue line?
    Maybe I got that wrong - or do you speak with a forked tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I certainly understood from your very opaque posts that you had borrowings on your property so you would be in the light blue line?
    Don't worry, those in the TeslaGod's camp will never allude others to believe any different. He's only telling half of the story.

To me that chart tells me (with my basic math of 24.3% + 12.4% = 36.7%) that existing multiple owners who buy cash or mortgage, represents the largest share of house purchases in NZ - regardless of which year. A real sad case.

Guru

Attachment 13036
    I prefer doing my own research than what the left wing drivel the Dom Post releases.
    It depends what you mean by “largest buyers”. It also depends on how you segment the categories of buyers. “First Home Buyers” in that graph not being further segmented, whereas multiple property owners were sub-divided into cash purchasers and those who took out a mortgage. Multi-home owners comprising 36.7% of purchasers.

Advanced Member

Attachment 13036
    There is also the Reserve Bank's monthly C31 report. It includes bank lending amounts and actual borrower numbers, both by type of borrower (OO, FHB, investor, business). Not the same data as CoreLogic reports but interesting in part because it goes back years so shows trends.

For example, the % of rental investor borrowers has been dropping, down about 4% this year so far. A trend.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Attachment 13036
    I stand by my statement and the facts.

First home buyers are not struggling it's a myth exaggerated by left wing media.

First home buyers are over paying for property through fear and greed.

That is why the RBNZ is stepping in to reign FHBs in with further restrictions.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 05-10-2021 at 04:38 PM.

Guru

I stand by my statement and the facts.
    But no answer to this?

But no answer to this?
    Read the chart

Your embarrassing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    Don't worry, those in the TeslaGod's camp will never allude others to believe any different. He's only telling half of the story.

To me that chart tells me (with my basic math of 24.3% + 12.4% = 36.7%) that existing multiple owners who buy cash or mortgage, represents the largest share of house purchases in NZ - regardless of which year. A real sad case.
    I thought the thread was "First home buyers are SreweD".

Not " I have tall poppy syndrome because someone has more money than me"

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It depends what you mean by “largest buyers”. It also depends on how you segment the categories of buyers. “First Home Buyers” in that graph not being further segmented, whereas multiple property owners were sub-divided into cash purchasers and those who took out a mortgage. Multi-home owners comprising 36.7% of purchasers.
    I thought the thread was "First home buyers are SreweD".

Not " I have tall poppy syndrome because someone has more money than me"
    From your chart, First home buyers are clearly outnumbered by buyers with multiple homes. SBQ was pointing that out.

As you may have alluded to before, I do think that there is a bit of fear or more specifically, FOMO, with some buyers fearful that they will forever be outpriced and shut out of home ownership. Perhaps that FOMO was stoked by early pandemic forecasts suggesting that house prices were going to drop instead of which they have materially increased! However unlike you I do not think that fear is out of greed, but rather, out of the fear that the natural desire to provide for a home with security of tenure, and not subject to a Landlord’s agenda, will be frustrated.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 05-10-2021 at 06:23 PM.