sharetrader

Default TGA - recommended property managers?

Who's a good property manager in TGA?

J9, if you are a CA in public practice you would get a feel who your rental clients are using. That should help you decide
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Hi Steve. I work in the government sector, and have no contact with rental managers/property investors in Tauranga (to date).

I will phone around direct and find out... however it is always good to consider personal recommendations, so if anyone wants to post/or send a quick private message?

quote:Originally posted by Jess9

Hi Steve. I work in the government sector, and have no contact with rental managers/property investors in Tauranga (to date).

I will phone around direct and find out... however it is always good to consider personal recommendations, so if anyone wants to post/or send a quick private message?
    Fair enough. It is important to get personal recommendations IMO as there are many differences in the quality of service provided.

There was a write up in the ODT last week from memory in which a large Dunedin Real Estate company was quoted as saying that 'cleanliness is just someones perception' when a student tenants mother who was helping them move in, complained about the hole in the wall and bags of rubbish left behind by the previous tenant.
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.