sharetrader
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152
Results 2,266 to 2,272 of 2272
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    No offense taken James, I do have a tendency to be impulsive, which can get me into trouble, but I am learning heaps and although it may not seem like it I am getting better at investing and doing quite well with my other shares. That being said, you may be right and the share market may not be right for me, time will tell.
    I think what could of been said was that you should not panic when there are downward changes in the price of financial assets you own if you intend to hold them for a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    I think what could of been said was that you should not panic when there are downward changes in the price of financial assets you own if you intend to hold them for a long period of time.
    Well, I think it depends if the drop in the price is just on the whim of the market or if there is a concrete reason for the drop.

In the short term it’s pretty hard to tell the difference.

As long as they continue to rapidiously strategize impactful initiatives which assertively fabricate consumer directed fungibility HLG should see increased profits over the next few years

No worries
    The bullish case is always most compelling on the highs.

Can the weather be any more favourable for a clothing merchant? had to buy 5 jackets for my employees this month. two years ago I paid $100 from Kathmandu. This year I've been trying to get replacements from them. The best I can do is $175 for the same type. I tried to wait katamandu out for the last month for them to put on some discounting. Also looked to find a suitable cheaper alternative elsewhwere. now I've had to bite the bullet and pay full price because the guys are freezing. HLG must be loving those winter woolies and thermals flying out the door at their early winter prices.
    the extra $325 I paid for the Jackets wil be a drop in the ocean with the up sized divi coming next December. .....and December WILL come.

You would think so but Hallensteins has definitely been discounting online a lot more in the last couple of months, I've been getting offers sent to me almost weekly. These emails were few and far between over summer.

Winter has definitely arrived early, no question whatsoever about that !
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Winter has definitely arrived early, no question whatsoever about that !
    It's going to be a great ski season, Southern fields already have a great snow base.