sharetrader
Page 170 of 899 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 8982

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Even better we are now ahead of April's high of $3.65,as the sp is currently $3.72,as the momentum gains traction.
    We should be looking at $6 next year

Been there before when HLG have had good years .....see the chart (last column is EPS of 40 cents)

Hope punters don't get spooked by little dipd slong the way snd sell out ....need a medium term view here

No worries
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    We should be looking at $6 next year

Been there before when HLG have had good years .....see the chart (last column is EPS of 40 cents)

Hope punters don't get spooked by little dipd slong the way snd sell out ....need a medium term view here

No worries
    How many dividends are you up to?
    h2

IMO

This is turning into a back slapping scary thread, warning bells are being triggered here on the shoals.Perfect storms can blow over quickly too.Im sure i can smell brimstone and blarney on some breaths

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    This is turning into a back slapping scary thread, warning bells are being triggered here on the shoals.Perfect storms can blow over quickly too.Im sure i can smell brimstone and blarney on some breaths
    It is all very positive and merry in here but why not? A massive dividend, good growth and their best ever year. I think we deserve a pat on the back what the future brings who knows but in reality the SP was in around $3 on average performance so even if they underperform there's not that far to fall.

Sidenote but one of the reasons for growth within the group is Laybuy.Com. People can now pay goods in 6 installments over 6 weeks with no interest or set up costs. That business is being very well received and supporting strong online growth.

Looks set for $4 tomorrow!
    Last edited by JeremyALD; 14-12-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    True, Jt. Take care when every man and his doggie get excited. (Didn't stop me following the pack and buying a few HLG, however!)

Last edited by macduffy; 14-12-2017 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo

Super Investor

Congratulations has to go to the management of the company. With $58m invested capital and a profit of $25m for the year gives a return of 43 cents for every dollar invested.
    h2

percy

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    True, Jt. Take care when every man and his doggie get excited. (Didn't stop me following the pack nd buying a few HLG, however!)

Not you too Macduffy....lol.
    Good on you.

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    Congratulations has to go to the management of the company. With $58m invested capital and a profit of $25m for the year gives a return of 43 cents for every dollar invested.
    You should really take off the $12m cash to say ‘invested capital’ is really only $46m so return even better

And shareholders have only subscribed $27m of that capital so really amazing

What happens with decades of steady profits and paying out most of what’s left after capex and hardly ever needing to borrow.

Good old fashioned money making machine eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

over 10% in just a few days would justify a few backslaps I'm thinking,

HLG141217.JPG

yes I confess I got some at $3:40.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    over 10% in just a few days would justify a few backslaps I'm thinking,

HLG141217.JPG

yes I confess I got some at $3:40.
    1st Macduffy and now Peat.?
    I wonder how many secret ST buyers have not owned up yet.?................lol.