sharetrader
Page 545 of 899 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555595645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 8983
    Guru

hang on winner(n) we get told off for mentioning KMD and now your saying vetements is on the same buy list as TV to lounge and .. all other stuff..ameublement

you might be right but its summer and while filles may shop in summer i dont know if garcons do...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 27-11-2020 at 12:13 PM.

Good sign that selling prices (margins) are higher this Black Friday Sale

Last year jeans $29.99 ..this year 2 for $79.99

And the super duper real cheap stuff appears to be clearance of old stock ...things I looked at only in few sizes and I’m not a 28
    Last edited by winner69; 28-11-2020 at 11:37 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Still trading on a FY21 gross forecast yield of ~ 10% (based on 50 cents fully imputed = 69.44 cents gross / $6.90) and on top of that this coming week is your last opportunity to write the size of your own Christmas bonus with their 24 cent dividend due to be paid on 15 December. (Last day HLG trades cum the dividend is this coming Friday 4 December).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Still trading on a FY21 gross forecast yield of ~ 10% (based on 50 cents fully imputed = 69.44 cents gross / $6.90) and on top of that this coming week is your last opportunity to write the size of your own Christmas bonus with their 24 cent dividend due to be paid on 15 December. (Last day HLG trades cum the dividend is this coming Friday 4 December).
    thx for pointing out the ex day Beag! I found it hard to find in any of their reporting. they only talked about pay date.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Dilettante

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    thx for pointing out the ex day Beag! I found it hard to find in any of their reporting. they only talked about pay date.
    Always the easiest and quickest place to look, I find https://www.nzx.com/instruments/HLG/dividends

p.s. I have no idea how I gave myself a thumbs down for this post :-) :-)
    Last edited by iceman; 30-11-2020 at 11:22 AM. Reason: addition

Guru

would anyone who is a qualified chartist "Karl was" like to paint the dots on this one...lower and upper tracks re Carter B.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    would anyone who is a qualified chartist "Karl was" like to paint the dots on this one...lower and upper tracks re Carter B.
    Theres only one chart to look at ....and its heading to 10 bucks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guru

i cant see a thing on that chart image... lovely rainbow colours though...

and im looking for a real chart like the ones from the 1980's ... re : O'Neil. They dont make them like they used to. Bit like modern accounting solutions that are KFC.

iYahoo is just not a safe platform nor is bloomberg i think they get hacked.

i agree i certainly could go 10 but HLG chart doesnt ever go in a nice upward swing.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 01-12-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    i cant see a thing on that chart image... lovely rainbow colours though...

and im looking for a real chart like the ones from the 1980's ... re : O'Neil. They dont make them like they used to. Bit like modern accounting solutions that are KFC.

iYahoo is just not a safe platform nor is bloomberg i think they get hacked.

i agree i certainly could go 10 but HLG chart doesnt ever go in a nice upward swing.
    Didn't that O'Neil guy like cup and saucer patterns or similar

the point and figure chart at the moment looks really impressive .... that to a certain extent shows 'swings'

as we are in blue sky with HLG, the best a chart can tell you is that there is good support around $6 level now.
    some EW theorists might say we are in the 5th of the 3rd , and hence major momentum has been experienced but this could now be waning as a corrective 4th wave could take shape. Even as an EW theorist I wouldnt put too much stock in that view for trading purposes. However I am not adding just enjoying.
    Attachment 12122

You dont need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.....
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....