sharetrader
Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243
Results 3,631 to 3,643 of 3643

Stores in Sydney (Parramatta, Bondi, Liverpool) and Melbourne (Highpoint and The Glen) I believe. At least those are the stores listed in the 2019 annual report.

There’s one or two outside the metro areas

Like I wonder if the clothes in the Werribee store smell a bit smokey - visibility down to a few hundred metres and smoke alarms going off all the time.
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

–Benjamin Graham”

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Stores in Sydney (Parramatta, Bondi, Liverpool) and Melbourne (Highpoint and The Glen) I believe. At least those are the stores listed in the 2019 annual report.
    In December I was looking online where the stores are in Sydney and I couldn't find them.

3 News reported last night that a decent amount of fairly widespread rain is expected across the fire ravaged area's in the next few days, talking 30-80 mm's. Their prayers look like they might be answered. Hope they get the relief they need. Talk of the loss of 1 Billions animals is absolutely devastating and makes me very sad.

In my opinion, HLG will come through this with maybe a scratch or two, so too speak, that insurance will cover.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Trying to get outta here

People always need to buy clothes fires or no fires so business as usual. PS-Always looking for any sp weakness to add to my already decent holding.

I had to sell my not-so-decent holding last year when I needed some cash unfortunately, but now waiting for a good opportunity to top up.

Current SP as I check is $6.02, which based solely on last year's dividends of 44 cents gives a yield of 10.15% - not too shabby. Very tempted ...

Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    I had to sell my not-so-decent holding last year when I needed some cash unfortunately, but now waiting for a good opportunity to top up.

Current SP as I check is $6.02, which based solely on last year's dividends of 44 cents gives a yield of 10.15% - not too shabby. Very tempted ...
    I bought a few thou more after the dividend at this price.

algorithms are working overtime to stop price falling below $6.

Woops, I made it close at $6.00.
    Just thinking about what appears to have happened:
    I put my $6 order in around noon, 3 or 4c below the sell depth. Instantaneously less than a quarter of my order was filled. So fast that I am thinking it was an algorithm that met my price with an offer that was not in the depth. (I was at the top of the depth list). Then a 1 share order joined my order, and lots of small orders above my price.
    It then it spent all afternoon noodling around 3-4c above and I thought I had been beaten by the algos. So feeling lucky to have got my full order at my price. But also feeling maybe I learned something.
    Discl: held.

Trying to get outta here

Another iconic brand Jeanswest goes under in Aussie, 126 stores and 1000 jobs, at this rate HLG wont have a lot of competition left. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Another iconic brand Jeanswest goes under in Aussie, 126 stores and 1000 jobs, at this rate HLG wont have a lot of competition left. Lol
    Interesting as I noted they closed 2 stores last year in Wellington, Lambtom Quay and North City Shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    That's a LOT of stores ! People have to buy their jeans from somewhere and most want to try them on to see if they fit properly before doing so.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Default Cheaper rents in 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That's a LOT of stores ! People have to buy their jeans from somewhere and most want to try them on to see if they fit properly before doing so.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/asx/jbh/cor...t/#cs-tab-5913