sharetrader
Page 310 of 899 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410810 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 8982

Goddard leaving is a bit disappointing but I think the business is in very good shape and some more fresh idea's on how to drive further growth could be good for the company.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hope Mark is Ok (reading between the lines). Indeed some lucky person is going to step into the CEO position of an extremely well run organized and very profitable company. Job for you Beagle??
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    Hope Mark is Ok (reading between the lines). Indeed some lucky person is going to step into the CEO position of an extremely well run organized and very profitable company . Job for you Beagle??
    His Last working day is not mentioned.Wonder why? or may be he is following the contractual obligations stipulated in the agreement.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    Hope Mark is Ok (reading between the lines). Indeed some lucky person is going to step into the CEO position of an extremely well run organized and very profitable company. Job for you Beagle??
    Lol I would be selling down if Beagle got the job, one day he would be opening new stores the next week selling them, the following month maybe start selling new cars then maybe selling new linen for the care beds...haha u just never know aye Beagle

percy

Maybe there is a window of opportunity for another Glasson.?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Lol I would be selling down if Beagle got the job, one day he would be opening new stores the next week selling them, the following month maybe start selling new cars then maybe selling new linen for the care beds...haha u just never know aye Beagle
    I dare not comment.!!...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    hahahha........yea good one LAC, got to agree with you there!
    Have a Gr8day.

You can relax as I am not applying for the job.
    I'm always happy to back myself (and thankful God gave me a half decent brain to think for myself), to take the appropriate actions to ensure significant portfolio outperformance relative to the NZX50. Mediocrity is not good enough for this dog and never will be.

Perhaps HLG should promote someone from within as their current direction, culture and approach doesn't need to change much at all in my opinion.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Handsome Member

Just pulling ur leg mate

Bring Di back