sharetrader
Page 124 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2484
  1. #1846
    Senior Member dragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    525

    Default

    I think the currant share price has already factored in the expected positive update . Hope I'm wrong though

  2. #1847
    Handsome Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonz View Post
    I think the currant share price has already factored in the expected positive update . Hope I'm wrong though
    Not sure on that, I think the update will have the share head north a bit. My only purchase during this "market bloodbath" so hoping for some good news

  3. #1848
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Depends 50% profit increase or above the SP will definitely go up. I'm just really unsure why there is such a delay. They usually have their results very quickly after Jan

  4. #1849
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Hi all. Spoke to Stuart. Update coming sometime next week. They are just waiting on finalising numbers and getting all the board together. Sounds like it will be announced Wednesday or Thursday.

  5. #1850
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    3,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Hi all. Spoke to Stuart. Update coming sometime next week. They are just waiting on finalising numbers and getting all the board together. Sounds like it will be announced Wednesday or Thursday.
    cheers for checking and letting us know. Much appreciated.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  6. #1851
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    20,585

    Default

    Is Trademe pushing for free delivery a challenge to the likes of HLG brands. What impact on margins?
    With so many bulls around these days you can expect a lot of bulls#@t

  7. #1852
    Senior Member dragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Absolutely none. There is no such thing as "free delivery" . These costs just get pushed on to price as the margins for sellers on Trade me are already paper thin. This is just another revenue grab by an incompetent CEO. Might even work in favour of HLG as more NZ based sellers go to the wall as they are forced to up the prices to cover the new fees.

  8. #1853
    Handsome Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonz View Post
    Absolutely none. There is no such thing as "free delivery" . These costs just get pushed on to price as the margins for sellers on Trade me are already paper thin. This is just another revenue grab by an incompetent CEO. Might even work in favour of HLG as more NZ based sellers go to the wall as they are forced to up the prices to cover the new fees.
    Totally agree, it is just revenue grab - it will just force sellers to hike the price of the items or absorb the costs which will squeeze those margins. I think they will lose some decent sellers on Trade Me who will move on to creating their own websites and selling elsewhere. I already know of some traders when I buy off them, they email back with a link to a website which is of their website with very competitive pricing.
    Trade Me needs to innovate, not come up with these revenue grabbing schemes. People who are looking for particular items will visit store websites like HLG etc. as long as they stay competitive with the likes of Trade Me, they will be fine. They usually have better returns policy as well. Trade Me do have policies but they are just tick boxes to say they are doing something, they take no ownership in getting it resolved for a customer.

  9. #1854
    Gnawing on Bones Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    10,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Pretty good announcement but not as stunning as I hoped but should please most on here.

    Share price onwards and upwards methinks
    ??? Not showing any announcement on the NZX website yet ??? Do I need new glasses ?
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

  10. #1855
    Handsome Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    535

    Default

    I cant see any announcement either....is W69 pulling our leg?

  11. #1856
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Pretty good announcement but not as stunning as I hoped but should please most on here.

    Share price onwards and upwards methinks
    Winner, have you already seen the long anticipated trading update?

  12. #1857
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Winner, have you already seen the long anticipated trading update?
    It will be coming tomorrow or Friday guys. I was assured by Stuart it will be by close of week. It seemed they were finding it hard to get all the board together

  13. #1858
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    6,555

    Default

    Think w69 is at Oriental Bay prempting/ predicting again. It was a perfect storm for HLG , but a hard act to duplicate/ replicate.

  14. #1859
    Gnawing on Bones Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    10,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Think w69 is at Oriental Bay prempting/ predicting again.
    Maybe our friend found some special herbs down there that he ate with his breakfast this morning that gave him a prophetic vision
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

  15. #1860
    Senior Member dragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Pump and dump

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •