sharetrader
Page 379 of 899 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479879 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ... and both of them might be right ;
    Best to choose your favourite TA indicator and stick with it. Keeps life nice and simple. For me that's the 100 day MA.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-02-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Went to Glassons today and everything I checked was made in China, hopefully the supply chain isn't too badly disrupted.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Went to Glassons today and everything I checked was made in China, hopefully the supply chain isn't too badly disrupted.
    They source their products from China/India and Bangladesh and currently have a good inventory of product on board.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    They source their products from China/India and Bangladesh and currently have a good inventory of product on board.
    Amazing many punters just don’t get what ‘...stock levels continue to be well controlled’ mean eh Couts

But spose they think the worse about everything .....so there are going to be empty stores soon ...yeah right
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Hyperbolic SP drop - >3% so far today and >10% in the last week! Trying to feel good about holding these right now

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Hyperbolic SP drop - >3% so far today and >10% in the last week! Trying to feel good about holding these right now
    I'm feeling good thinking about my next humongous divvy. PS-Still buying.

you need to start reading charts . looking at a 10 yr chart shows it has sold off every time it has got around $6 and quite savagely. maybe supply chain issues are the reason this time or possibly the impact on retail spending the virus will have. do they do uber?
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    you need to start reading charts . looking at a 10 yr chart shows it has sold off every time it has got around $6 and quite savagely. maybe supply chain issues are the reason this time or possibly the impact on retail spending the virus will have. do they do uber?
    I'm a top 20 long term holder bull, the charts are just a pretty picture of a lovely mountain range to me as far as this stock is concerned, this is my only no touch holding along with PAZ. PS-I am actually quite good at reading charts.
    Last edited by couta1; 24-02-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Must be the second time I agree with you in less than a week ... wondering whether there might be a pattern?;

But yes, looking at the HLG chart the old saying "never try to catch a falling knife" springs to mind ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Hyperbolic ...nice word ..but what word will you be using when share price is 450
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”