sharetrader
Page 364 of 899 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464864 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 8983

Stores in Sydney (Parramatta, Bondi, Liverpool) and Melbourne (Highpoint and The Glen) I believe. At least those are the stores listed in the 2019 annual report.

There’s one or two outside the metro areas

Like I wonder if the clothes in the Werribee store smell a bit smokey - visibility down to a few hundred metres and smoke alarms going off all the time.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Stores in Sydney (Parramatta, Bondi, Liverpool) and Melbourne (Highpoint and The Glen) I believe. At least those are the stores listed in the 2019 annual report.
    In December I was looking online where the stores are in Sydney and I couldn't find them.

3 News reported last night that a decent amount of fairly widespread rain is expected across the fire ravaged area's in the next few days, talking 30-80 mm's. Their prayers look like they might be answered. Hope they get the relief they need. Talk of the loss of 1 Billions animals is absolutely devastating and makes me very sad.

In my opinion, HLG will come through this with maybe a scratch or two, so too speak, that insurance will cover.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

People always need to buy clothes fires or no fires so business as usual. PS-Always looking for any sp weakness to add to my already decent holding.

I had to sell my not-so-decent holding last year when I needed some cash unfortunately, but now waiting for a good opportunity to top up.

Current SP as I check is $6.02, which based solely on last year's dividends of 44 cents gives a yield of 10.15% - not too shabby. Very tempted ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    I had to sell my not-so-decent holding last year when I needed some cash unfortunately, but now waiting for a good opportunity to top up.

Current SP as I check is $6.02, which based solely on last year's dividends of 44 cents gives a yield of 10.15% - not too shabby. Very tempted ...
    I bought a few thou more after the dividend at this price.

algorithms are working overtime to stop price falling below $6.

Woops, I made it close at $6.00.
    Just thinking about what appears to have happened:
    I put my $6 order in around noon, 3 or 4c below the sell depth. Instantaneously less than a quarter of my order was filled. So fast that I am thinking it was an algorithm that met my price with an offer that was not in the depth. (I was at the top of the depth list). Then a 1 share order joined my order, and lots of small orders above my price.
    It then it spent all afternoon noodling around 3-4c above and I thought I had been beaten by the algos. So feeling lucky to have got my full order at my price. But also feeling maybe I learned something.
    Discl: held.

Banned

Another iconic brand Jeanswest goes under in Aussie, 126 stores and 1000 jobs, at this rate HLG wont have a lot of competition left. Lol