sharetrader
Page 283 of 899 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383783 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 8982
    Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Indeed, it is sometimes a real advantage having a smaller holding that can be more readily liquidated. I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see this with a 3 something handle in due course. Might be very good buying again then
    I'm looking forward to this $2.70 entry, that you've mentioned a few times. Maybe 2019 will provide us one of those opportunities again

Banned

Agree - it is an excellent company operating in a tough industry. Next year maybe $3.00-$3.50 if the summer is difficult and they'll be worth a look again.

Of course they still might surprise in February but my model guesses $20m-$23m for FY19 at this early stage

Banned

Indeed, it is sometimes a real advantage having a smaller holding that can be more readily liquidated. I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see this with a 3 something handle in due course. Might be very good buying again then
    I don't really care, I've had some massive divvies over the last couple of years, I don't see Hickman and Glasson being too worried either.

could be right, long term charts show this swings in a huge range around 3 was the last bottom
    one step ahead of the herd

Exceptionally well managed company and I expect them to continue to make the best decisions they can. The sky is not falling in.

Me either Couta. I entered at 3.33 and if it goes down below that - I'll buy more. I'm in it for the divvies and so the paper gain/loss elevator can do what it wants as long as the golden eagle lays an egg in my bank account every 6 months :-)
    Last edited by Mickey; 12-12-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    Agree - it is an excellent company operating in a tough industry. Next year maybe $3.00-$3.50 if the summer is difficult and they'll be worth a look again.

Of course they still might surprise in February but my model guesses $20m-$23m for FY19 at this early stage
    What gross profit percentage are you modelling ? They achieved 61% last year and 58.8% the year before that. I reckon ~ 58% gross profit percentage this year which leads me more toward $22-25m but at say $23m (on 59.6m shares) where we have common ground that's eps of 38.6 cps. The harder question is what's the right PE ? I don't think we're headed back to $2.70 again or anywhere near there but mid $3's is possible or even low $3's if the market overall is really bearish or if the market update in February 2019 is disappointing. Agree the sky is not falling in but I think the risk to the SP even after the recent very severe correction remains to the downside.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Following the momo

HLG early Christmas sale on now! Prices heavily discounted and slashed over 20% from last week.

Get in early before stock runs out. lol

There is so much wrong in this paragraph the reporter should hang his/her head in shame (but won’t because he/she is pretty sure it’s accurate)

The company managed to widen gross margins to 68.4 percent in the 2018 financial year from 58.9 percent in 2017, despite a 12 percent increase in employee costs to $51.6 million.
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/a...econd-halfhtml
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    HLG early Christmas sale on now! Prices heavily discounted and slashed over 20% from last week.

Get in early before stock runs out. lol
    Hallensteins website says 30% off ...so a bit of a way to go
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”