sharetrader
Page 262 of 899 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Was ANZ 62 in December and then 61 all of next year. Don’t believe that do you .....but Orr probably stuff things up and make it happen

Page14
    https://www.anz.co.nz/resources/c/1/...df?MOD=AJPERES
    Thanks for that mate, much better than a sleeping tablet. Some of that really is complete guesswork, especially 44 pence to the N.Z. dollar by Dec 2019. How on earth could they possibly know how the weakness / strength of the U.K. pound is going to play out without knowing the outcome of Brexit ? Probably not much more accurate than anyone trying to predict the weather in December 2019 lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dumped this, HBL and Turners this week. All three looking weak chart wise IMO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    No intention of dumping any of the above especially this one.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Interesting comment. This is what I see:

HBL: Feb-18, that is 7 months ago, was full of sell signals and there has been nothing to suggest buying since. However if I had have ignored all that and held till now then I would be looking for a close below $1.65 before pulling the trigger.

TRA: After selling out in Aug-17, I may have been in again in Dec-17 only to be out again two months later. Buying in during Jun-18 was reasonably sensible but I really would have been out again by mid August.

HLG: Whilst looking weak in the last three weeks and raising the first caution flag today, which it has twice previously in the last year, it is above the trend line and is not a technical sell.

Disc: Hold no TRA, a few HBL, a lot of HLG.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks for that mate, much better than a sleeping tablet. Some of that really is complete guesswork, especially 44 pence to the N.Z. dollar by Dec 2019. How on earth could they possibly know how the weakness / strength of the U.K. pound is going to play out without knowing the outcome of Brexit ? Probably not much more accurate than anyone trying to predict the weather in December 2019 lol
    ........or the HLG SML etc shareprices eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by greater fool View Post
    Well that quickfire revision got me reading the commentary.
    Sheesh... too many moving parts for mine in that diatribe,
    ANZ have been making some very "courageous" calls this month. Saw a report earlier this week that they expected the OCR to be cut by 50-100 basis points due to weakness in the economy...and then the GDP figure of 1% for the quarter came out and my goodness, talk about egg on face !

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ........or the HLG SML etc shareprices eh
    Been an interesting week for SML's SP...I didn't think they put a foot wrong and forward production estimates are in line with previous analysts forecast.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I just said this morning that the result is probably already priced in. Looks like I was right.
    Six weeks ago and yes BP you appear to be right

Back to 550/560 again ......after those aussies pushed it up over 600 based on desire and not fundamentals?

I posed the question, (a thinly veiled warning) when it got over $6, what happens when the Aussies stop buying and now we know the answer. Back down to fair value again, there's a surprise (NOT).

Happy to sell to the aussies at a good price...it is alway sweeter

Any estimates as to what divie will be announced Friday

Hope punters get excited and pump the price up and more by the divie amount ...still have a few more to hock off

Hate these companies that wait until the very last day before releasing reports