sharetrader
Page 314 of 899 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414814 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 8982

Stop loss Sanford was founded in 1881 Hallenstein Brothers more commonly referred to as Hallensteins the company has roots in a department store founded in 1873 by Bendix Hallenstein once again I must be more careful in what I say I meant the oldest company in the stock exchange not the oldest stock in the stock exchange they have been round a long time but they have not fallen behind the times and are a market leader in New Zealand one of them anyway (DON’T QUOTE ME ON THAT)
    Last edited by The Rocket; 27-02-2019 at 01:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned

Gragher headed back into their cave after a brief appearance, looking forward to their next one.

Indeed. I hoovered up a few at $4.06, now to save my pennies for the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Indeed. I hoovered up a few at $4.06, now to save my pennies for the next round.
    Good work to you. With very conservative mathematics I make the PE ratio 9.1 at today's price of 4.32. SP of 5.50 gives a PE of 11.7. This is all after tax figures too. With a guaranteed imputated dividend announcement at the end of the month this is an beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Nicely done mate. I think they will have a different plan next time but I am ready with arms open wide if they are silly enough to repeat that process.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Nicely done mate. I think they will have a different plan next time but I am ready with arms open wide if they are silly enough to repeat that process.
    Im gonna stick my neck out here and call Grahger has finished selling. There's been enough volume going through the last 3 months to cover their shareholding.i can't find any facts concerning their current holding in Hlg but selling volume coupled with the recent drop off of share sellers paints are enough clues for me.
    lets add the slight price rise too which , to me I, indicates that at last the share price has had time take a breather from the relentless selling.
    So ......if my unsubstantiated opinion is correct , then it must follow the the share price now gets to its natural market share price.
    Plenty of chat about what that might be here already so I'll not offer a number. Wouldn't want to be called a ramper.
    disc. Got enough but would like more.
    Last edited by Maverick; 11-03-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Im gonna stick my neck out here and call Grahger has finished selling. There's been enough volume going through the last 3 months to cover their shareholding.i can't find any facts concerning their current holding in Hlg but selling volume coupled with the recent drop off of share sellers paints are enough clues for me.
    lets add the slight price rise too which , to me I, indicates that at last the share price has had time take a breather from the relentless selling.
    So ......if my unsubstantiated opinion is correct , then it must follow the the share price now gets to its natural market share price.
    Plenty of chat about what that might be here already so I'll not offer a number. Wouldn't want to be called a ramper.
    I bought some more this morning
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    I reckon about $4.60 fair value.PS-Have lots but extremely keen to pick up more if that opportunity arises again at a goodly discount.

Worth north of $4.30 I reckon and lets not forget there's a ~ 20 cent divvy coming next month.

Good appointment

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...019/296823.pdf

Ezibuy seems to be a good training ground
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”