sharetrader
Page 594 of 899 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 8983
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    And with a new OUTBREAK of COVID?
    $4.5 or back to $1.80?
    but there wont be another outbreak .. Remember Camp Commandant Jacinda and what's his face
    (the education bod) tell us so .. with better walls erected than even Tronald Dumpster could not in his
    wildest of dreams have ever imagined on the planet ..
    Last edited by nztx; 19-01-2021 at 10:14 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    ... Wifey had never shopped at Glasson's nor thought to. Asked her to give them a go....
    Honestly, I'm speechless.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    For what its worth I think that's very good buying. I would join you if I didn't have a full truckload already
    Thanks Beagle. About time you got back. Hope you had a good break. ps the meetup sharetraders group is having another meeting next week at the Via. Basin.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Honestly, I'm speechless.
    Ha! Don't be so woke. Searching to be offended over some perceived inequality. Can assure you it's the opposite if anything

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Thanks Beagle. About time you got back. Hope you had a good break. ps the meetup sharetraders group is having another meeting next week at the Via. Basin.
    Thanks mate. Can you post the details of the meet up. I am planning on organizing another one for March so we can all chew the fat on the interim results.

Looking forward to the HLG February trading update and expecting very good things.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    And with a new OUTBREAK of COVID?
    $4.5 or back to $1.80?
    You won't see a large sell off on any future lockdown, our market, like every other market all over the world, has absorbed the fact that lockdowns are temporary and a lot of shopping moves online in any case. Whats more, in NZ we know the government will stump up with wage subsidies and loans to everyone who wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    You won't see a large sell off on any future lockdown, our market, like every other market all over the world, has absorbed the fact that lockdowns are temporary and a lot of shopping moves online in any case. Whats more, in NZ we know the government will stump up with wage subsidies and loans to everyone who wants it.
    Well said and I note yesterday's announcement that virtually all international passengers will be required to have a clean pre-departure test from 27 January. Good to see the Govt moving to enhance the safety of the team of 5 million and of course we have multiple vaccines coming this year.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Based on news of late, bigger concern to HLG may be the ability to get stock in to the country

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Based on news of late, bigger concern to HLG may be the ability to get stock in to the country
    They have been airfreighting some stuff. I understand its about $6 a kilo from Asia but women's swimwear doesn't weigh much

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    They have been airfreighting some stuff. I understand its about $6 a kilo from Asia but women's swimwear doesn't weigh much
    What! I'm not wearing that!