sharetrader
Page 535 of 899 FirstFirst ... 35435485525531532533534535536537538539545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 8982

We've been living with that risk for a while now mate, (as have other retailers). This still looks seriously underpriced on its metrics and prospects to the likes of WHS and BGR.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-11-2020 at 12:40 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

is that a hunt horn i can hear and those horses disappearing into the distance must be chasing a hound ... it appears im on foot back with the on lookers holding the reins of my horse in check...opera glasses at the ready.. handed down off course from a different time...flask in the hip pocket..

Aus jobs up..
    Last edited by Waltzing; 19-11-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    is that a hunt horn i can hear and those horses disappearing into the distance must be chasing a hound ... it appears im on foot back with the on lookers holding the reins of my horse in check...opera glasses at the ready.. handed down off course from a different time...flask in the hip pocket..

Aus jobs up..
    Just for you mate. When Beagle's think they are on to something good they're not subtle about it , fast forward to 2:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjz73dv9EEI
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Another nice move upwards today to close at 650.

It will be interesting to see where the SP lands once it's XD on December 7.

Guru
    Last edited by Waltzing; 19-11-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    LOL - "Purrfect" Here's a video of keen HLG dividend hounds waiting for their massive dividend feed on 15 December. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOkYeb-vip0

Anyway...another fresh all time high today.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-11-2020 at 06:07 PM.

Legend

Today close SP $6.47 - with still 2 1/2 weeks until ex Div

Any guesses for SP the end of this coming week ?

$6.70 is my guess for next Friday but I would hasten to add that short term share price guessing is about as reliable a process as long term weather forecasting

Probably expect a sales update first week in December and HLG goes ex-div on the 7th ....hmm

Maybe wise to be prepared for a double whammy to the shareprice

Just imagine a sales update like - sales up 4% on last year (recall they were up 12% after 8 weeks) and they mention stock shortages in lead up to Christmas and mention margins under pressure from high freight costs and unfavourable exchange rates.

That'll take 10% plus off the share price and then when it goes ex divie we could see a share price of $5.50 in a few weeks

Always pays to look at upsides (prob limited from here) amd the downsides (what I've mentioned would not surprise me)
    Last edited by winner69; 21-11-2020 at 03:38 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I sat outside an Auckland Glassions today, the line to use the changing rooms was almost out the door and the cash register was going non-stop the 30 mins or so I was waiting. Just a constant line of people buying the latest summer range. Anecdote evidence doesn't mean much but it certainly makes me feel encouraged.

I didn't see any other clothing store in the mall experience anything like it, sadly that includes Hallensteins.