sharetrader
Page 311 of 899 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411811 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by rainey View Post
    Bring Di back
    Hmm - not everybody enjoyed the Pumpkin Patch Episode ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

very progressive.

Hallenstein Brothers puts female model Laura Evans at centre of new campaign

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...705&ref=NZH_Tw
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    very progressive.

Girl in Mens clothes? That's easy. Progressive would be to feature the AB's dressed in Glassons outfit ; Doubt however they offer suitable sizes ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

very progressive.

Maybe the case in some households first up best dressed.?

I think this has the makings of the most recent AIR inflight safety video, (subsequently pulled from viewing).
    I would not be completely surprised to see a slight negative customer and share price reaction just like what happened in AIR's case.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I think this has the makings of the most recent AIR inflight safety video, (subsequently pulled from viewing).
    I would not be completely surprised to see a slight negative customer and share price reaction just like what happened in AIR's case.
    I actually know quite a few women who already shop at HLG for t shirts and Summer shorts and from what I have read so far the reaction has been very positive.

”It's a sentiment that has already struck a chord with some consumers, who have taken to Instagram to applaud the company for acknowledging the young women who also shop at its stores”

Personally I think Laura Evans looks pretty sharp in that suit!
    Last edited by RupertBear; 25-02-2019 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Spelllllling

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I actually know quite a few women who already shop at HLG for t shirts and Summer shorts and from what I have read so far the reaction has been very positive.

”It's a sentiment that has already struck a chord with some consumers, who have taken to Instagram to applaud the company for acknowledging the young women who also shop at its stores”

Personally I think Laura Evans looks pretty sharp in that suit!
    Interestingly timing coincidence ?, The CEO Goddard leaving and this new campaign starting. Hmmmm
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-02-2019 at 05:20 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one my friend. Hasn't taken long for the wheels to come off now that Goddard has gone...
    Living in student land in Dunedin pretty much anything goes here Mr Beagle, guess I am just use to seeing an eclectic mix of clothing on people

I guess I'm just old fashioned and conservative. Not HLG's target market anyway...besides that none of their stuff fits a real big dog...made in Bangladesh XXL is not really Kiwi XXL and there's plenty of guys who are solidly built XXXL and HLG has nothing for them.
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-02-2019 at 05:23 PM.

very progressive.

Thanks for posting that peat.

Outstanding example of advertising. I am a happy holder.