sharetrader
Page 331 of 899 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431831 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 8983
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    Today's price is still a buy for you?
    No I wouldn't buy anymore unless it went below $4.30 myself.

Handsome Member

I did the opposite today and sold out, the nz$ went lower today so couldn’t take the chance

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    I did the opposite today and sold out, the nz$ went lower today so couldn’t take the chance
    Likewise, exited my position recently. With NZD expected to track lower on back of lower interest rates, higher wages and low business confidence, expect few headwinds ahead for them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Likewise, exited my position recently. With NZD expected to track lower on back of lower interest rates, higher wages and low business confidence, expect few headwinds ahead for them.
    Stock has paid an average of 30.25c plus full imputations over the last 16 yrs with plenty of headwinds over that time, I dont predict wind strength its fraught with errors.
    Last edited by couta1; 15-05-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Banned

Well said!

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Stock has paid an average of 30.25c plus full imputations over the last 16 yrs with plenty of headwinds over that time, I dont predict wind strength its fraught with errors.
    Agree but I think the SP will head down a bit with a better entry point in the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Agree but I think the SP will head down a bit with a better entry point in the coming months.
    I wouldn't hold your breath in this ultra low interest rate environment. HLG offers a fully imputed yield of 9% (9/0.72) = 12.5% Gross, at the current price and as Couta1 quite rightly said it has been an exceptional dividend payer over the years. Some have correctly observed it paid strong dividends through the GFC too. A very resilient and well run business with excellent growth prospects in Australia.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Businesses will pass higher wages to the consumers...we all happy with pay rise and min wage up...but all things are going up too...foods...clothing and etc...so not so worry about wages....

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    No I wouldn't buy anymore unless it went below $4.30 myself.
    Might be waiting a while, just hit $5.00 - if I remember correctly, this is now at the same level it was a month ago just before it went ex-divvy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Might be waiting a while, just hit $5.00 - if I remember correctly, this is now at the same level it was a month ago just before it went ex-divvy.
    Got my last lot at $4.09 so would only add more if it went down again, have heaps now but always keen for more of these beauties at the right price.