sharetrader
Page 445 of 899 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 8982

HLG share price back to $2.50 soon I reckon

Might have to have a go then
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    HLG share price back to $2.50 soon I reckon

Might have to have a go then
    Think it was this time,, around August in 2016 you and I jumped in at ~ $2.70 and subsequently made a lot of money. History never repeats, or does it ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

OH YES PLEASE!!! 2.50!!!! well as usual the beagle got the bone first but i followed along later and found a few scraps he missed , plenty of bones on this one in a year or too... its not the end of the world... yet... planet is still spinning... sun came up today ... bit of rain to make the grass grow and boy isnt the grass looking good this spring in the golden triangle...

the long term chart looks like the roller coaster at magic mountain
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

if you compress the chart from 2008 to 2015 you can see the exact same pattern . Then compress the chart... so far a perfect match..3 dollars could be the buy in. it took 5 years from 2008 before you made your big money but it retraced twice to higher lows..

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Think it was this time,, around August in 2016 you and I jumped in at ~ $2.70 and subsequently made a lot of money. History never repeats, or does it ?
    No, not exactly, Beagle. No coronavirus in 2016, for example!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You guys were a little slow out of the blocks.
    om mani peme hum

Oh well, nice DCA opportunities ATM...hope I don't regret it ;-) Sounds like we should be expecting a market update sometime soon, so I'm not expecting any major swings from the current SP until that happens. Although this one tends not to have a lot of liquidity about it, so it doesn't take a lot to see a sizable move in either direction.

Legend

I'm amazed at how much Mr Market is writing the Oz stores guesses into the SP

Now I courld understand that with KMD & to an extent BGP as a reduced minority stakeholder in KMD

Basically the HLG business is solid, little debt, run by proven professionals in their game

Okay a messy messy year coming up, but the best in the game can & generally do make the best out of any mess

Discl. L T Holder
    Last edited by nztx; 06-08-2020 at 05:31 PM.

I expected this one to fair a bit worse than it did today. Nice drop then pretty much back to where it started. Had a low $3.x offer in there but a bit too late. It's taken a pounding lately so maybe Mr Market felt the covid resurgence was already priced in. Or is there an interesting market announcement due any day?