sharetrader
Page 376 of 899 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476876 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 8983

Just an observation: MA 400 is at $5.31. Will it hold? Last time it fall through that was December 2018 ... and price went down to something like $4.

Just saying.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

So... considering we're 2 months into this Corona virus thing and we all know HLG have this fantastic just in time supply line from China ... surely HLG are not sitting on their hands (which they should now not be doing cos of what we now know about transmitting the virus) and have already taken steps to assure supply from China or somewhere else. What would be great is if they can go that extra step of giving their shareholders reassurance of that rather than leaving us all to wonder or assume.... or sh*t our pants as we watch the SP decline 10% in 5 days!!

Banned

Keep up all the negativity guys I'm loving it. PS-Reckon I have moved up a spot on the top 20 holder list today.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Keep up all the negativity guys I'm loving it. PS-Reckon I have moved up a spot on the top 20 holder list today.
    Who is negative? I just made an observation ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Who is negative? I just made an observation ...
    Was a bit of a tongue in cheek comment and wasn't aimed at you specifically, anyway I've said too much already so I'll just stick to buying shares.
    Last edited by couta1; 21-02-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    So... considering we're 2 months into this Corona virus thing and we all know HLG have this fantastic just in time supply line from China ... surely HLG are not sitting on their hands (which they should now not be doing cos of what we now know about transmitting the virus) and have already taken steps to assure supply from China or somewhere else. What would be great is if they can go that extra step of giving their shareholders reassurance of that rather than leaving us all to wonder or assume.... or sh*t our pants as we watch the SP decline 10% in 5 days!!
    Yeah, they couldn't cut and paste anything from last years announcement about the Corona virus so they just came up with a brief sentence that ostensibly makes it look like they're a possum staring into the headlights. "Brilliant".
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Guess you will be renting some HLG shares from Couta1 and shorting them.?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeah, they couldn't cut and paste anything from last years announcement about the Corona virus so they just came up with a brief sentence that ostensibly makes it look like they're a possum staring into the headlights. "Brilliant".
    Perhaps someone on this thread with top 20 holder clout could ask HLG the $32 million question?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Guess you will be renting some HLG shares from Couta1 and shorting them.?
    Yeah...NAH. Most of the damage has been done already in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Perhaps someone on this thread with top 20 holder clout could ask HLG the $32 million question?
    Rumour has it he has and is still waiting to hear back from them. Don't suppose anyone has looked at the exchange rate lately. Struggling to hold 63 cents...that's not helpful.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Jeez David Jones going to close heaps of stores ..yesterday read an iconic outfit been in biz 50 years gone broke and 50 stores at risk and an outfit today Collete or something going to close 33 stores

It’s retail catastrophe over the Tasman

Glassons AU didn’t grow profits last year and this year looking real glum

Will they join the long list of NZ companies who regretted trying their luck over the Tasman
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”