sharetrader
Page 108 of 115 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1713
    percy

I only do 4pm start meetings,preferably on a Friday afternoon..!!!!!!..lol.
    9.30am cup of tea and meet the directors,before the 10am meeting starts??? Not me .
    If they are that miserable,they will not giveaway any gems.
    Think I will just read the agm presentation on line.Can't see them straying from that.
    See how I go after Craigs do on Monday,10am start at Chateau on the Park;,AIA,MEL and OCA presenting, and "A complimentary light lunch will be provided."
    Last edited by percy; 07-12-2017 at 07:26 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No need to discount end of season stock at the end of this summer, stock will probably sell out no problem and they might have trouble getting enough stock to sell !
    Gee Roger why would you say that, is it just a ramp hoping no one does any research? A simple check would show that the discounts never stop and in retail the start of a season is when the sales for the current season are in full swing. Especially leading into the festive period. https://www.glassons.com (check the front page first and then click on 'Sales') Luckily everything they sell has such outrageous markups that the sales prices are still making good profits.
    BAA

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Gee Roger why would you say that, is it just a ramp hoping no one does any research? A simple check would show that the discounts never stop and in retail the start of a season is when the sales for the current season are in full swing. Especially leading into the festive period. https://www.glassons.com (check the front page first and then click on 'Sales') Luckily everything they sell has such outrageous markups that the sales prices are still making good profits.
    As any old retailer will tell you, there's a big difference between start of the season sales, and getting rid of end of season stock.
    One is profitable,the other is not.

Update Ready To Install

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Your gauge is broken.
    Very accurate for me but im big on t-shirts and i know what i like.Have bought many over the years from hallensteins, nothing so far this summer. Im hopeful they will get some cool designs in, i check weekly, you have to as they cleverly introduce new stuff continuously.

Trying to get outta here

Just like Briscoes aye, always a sale, but as long as punters think they are getting a bargin, that's all that matters. PS- Had a look at that front page you mentioned and had a wee blush..

Update Ready To Install

Its a no brainer, the smaller the outfit the more they charge.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Very accurate for me but im big on t-shirts and i know what i like.Have bought many over the years from hallensteins, nothing so far this summer. Im hopeful they will get some cool designs in, i check weekly, you have to as they cleverly introduce new stuff continuously.
    JT.
    Get your daughter to buy your T-shirts for you.
    That way both of you will be happy.
    [well she will no longer be embarrassed]...lol.

Missed by that much

... https://www.glassons.com (check the front page first ....
    I wouldn't object to any of those models taking 30 - 60% off.

Update Ready To Install

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    JT.
    Get your daughter to buy your T-shirts for you.
    That way both of you will be happy.
    [well she will no longer be embarrassed]...lol.
    Know what you mean percy. They've had some very creative arty panel prints the last few years but little so far this year.I'll keep my eye out for a tiedyed bright pinkish one for you. Could be handy for your autonomous car (when they come out) to be able to find you.

percy

[QUOTE=Baa_Baa;695579. [url]https://www.glassons.com[/url] (check the front page first and then click on 'Sales') ]

Thanks for the link.
    Have watched it four times already.
    Maybe on the fifth view I may notice the clothes,although I doubt it.!..lol.

[QUOTE=percy;695615]
    Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa;695579. [url
    https://www.glassons.com[/url] (check the front page first and then click on 'Sales') ]

Thanks for the link.
    Have watched it four times already.
    Maybe on the fifth view I may notice the clothes,although I doubt it.!..lol.
    This share research is hard work. Thanks for your efforts.

Yea Baa Baa many thanks for the link. Very "hard work" reviewing websites like that
    No wonder they're doing so well with online sales with a smoking hot website like that !!!
    Just imagine how keenly the annual meeting would be attended if they had models like that attending and modelling their latest fashion wear, Percy would book himself a front row seat regardless of what time of day it started
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-12-2017 at 09:28 AM.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Trying to get outta here

Oh no, I was just thinking I would pick a few more up under $3.40 when another party spoiler or two jump in with some big numbers, some big players can sniff value here.

Oh no, I was just thinking I would pick a few more up under $3.40 when another party spoiler or two jump in with some big numbers, some big players can sniff value here.
    maybe like yesterday - gone by lunch time

Those big numbers are good for the strippers. But if Winner is right, why would you strip now with another div in 16 weeks and a sp of $5 coming up next year.