sharetrader
Page 635 of 899 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Well, in this period of sector rotation out of yield stocks into growth & inflation-benefiting stocks, let me know if there's one other stock on the NZX which offers the combination of high yield and growth like HLG.

I undertake to switch half my HLG shareholding into the other stock.
    Only other one that comes close in my opinion is HGH but I have a truck load of those already too, (approx 15% portfolio allocation to each.)
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

road past the hounds a few days ago lying around in the hot sun...boy that hound has a full bowl of tasty bones.. the leader of the pack.

real hunting hounds compound not a made up story..in the heart of the golden triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Only other one that comes close in my opinion is HGH but I have a truck load of those already too, (approx 15% portfolio allocation to each.)
    Oh, we were just discussing that on the DGL thread.

What on earth are you trying to say Waltzing?

Got plenty of them too - HGH - from the Marac to Heartland days!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...PXVYIXDFZFRLQ/ Paywalled.
    Talkfest to try and unclog supply chain issues. "Container handlers and freight, port and shipping operators will next week have another crack at gathering to find solutions to New Zealand's supply chain congestion troubles, after a Covid-19 outbreak derailed a first effort. A restricted number of sector representatives will brainstorm in Auckland on Monday at a workshop organised by the Ministry of Transport".
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

"global supply broken"

been a story for a while as the chinese also take containers back to china from the US empty.. not all perfect out there in shipping sea world.

Advanced Member

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...PXVYIXDFZFRLQ/ Paywalled.
    Talkfest to try and unclog supply chain issues. "Container handlers and freight, port and shipping operators will next week have another crack at gathering to find solutions to New Zealand's supply chain congestion troubles, after a Covid-19 outbreak derailed a first effort. A restricted number of sector representatives will brainstorm in Auckland on Monday at a workshop organised by the Ministry of Transport".
    These guys haven’t figured out to use Zoom yet? My confidence is not high....

Guru

perhaps that tells us that a certain group want to get back to that much sort after lifestyle called business travel and eats and drinks...now travels stocks have rallied a bit this week very disappointing as we havnt rolled out NZX fast enough yet.

Advanced Member

I was careful not to be one of the posters claiming it would be $8+ this week. Rome wasn't built in a day but these guys are doing an excellent job of steadily growing this iconic business.
    SP dropping a bit today. Could be the div chasers leaving for a couple of weeks to chase other divs, and will come back before the big div announcement towards the end of march. If sp goes below $7 then will jump in and buy more.