sharetrader
Page 107 of 899 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Yes that is when I bought a substantial parcel..I owe Rodger a beer for that one..prior I only had 10000 shares.

........Roger owes me a few beers for that one as well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Yes that is when I bought a substantial parcel..I owe Rodger a beer for that one..prior I only had 10000 shares.
    You're welcome but I'll have to defer cashing in on that as the fat hound has overindulged from the generous HLG December dividend and is now on a rabbit food diet, (min 10 kg target weight loss) with no alcohol allowed

Bid $3.32 now....and heading north
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ........Roger owes me a few beers for that one as well
    Yes if I recall correctly, you started barking first I hereby authorize the transfer of said Raz beers to W69...saved 1 kg of weight right there lol.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Don't forget HLG was well $5 not that long ago

And probably doing better now than then

$3.30 still cheap as

Blardy hell sounds like I owe Winner a beer or two now as well..given their reputation... sounds expensive... my parcel cashed up may not be enough to come out even.

Seriously was a great tip..so obvious when I had a closer look..like all good insights.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I drop in at different times of the day and racks are always full. Maybe a strategy to always have maximum product out there.
    HLG stock management is world class (if stock turns and GMROI are appropriate measures)

Good having most of their stock on the shop shelves getting sold .....better than sitting in a distribution centre(s)

Westpac guru commentary on latest December quarter CPI numbers included 'we are surprised by gains in clothing .....'

Jeez appears as if cost of clothes going up (number was 1.0% from Sep to Dec) ....at a time when any said prices were going to be ravaged by those awful new global entrants making the market so competitive etc etc

All looking good for HLG this year

Share price in a few months time - much more than $3.30

Westpac guru commentary on latest December quarter CPI numbers included 'we are surprised by gains in clothing .....'

Jeez appears as if cost of clothes going up (number was 1.0% from Sep to Dec) ....at a time when any said prices were going to be ravaged by those awful new global entrants making the market so competitive etc etc

All looking good for HLG this year

Share price in a few months time - much more than $3.30
    Jeez, just image if HLG selling prices are actually 1% higher than expected

And that feeds through to margin - 1% on $230m - could be another $2.3m margin

What was percy's forecast again - maybe eps of 45 cents

percy

Jeez, just image if HLG selling prices are actually 1% higher than expected

And that feeds through to margin - 1% on $230m - could be another $2.3m margin

What was percy's forecast again - maybe eps of 45 cents
    Sounds as though you have caught Trump's "alternative facts" as my eps, post #871 13/12/2016 , was for between 30 and 35 cents,and most probably at the upper end.
    However, I would be "over the moon" if they were between 35 and 45 cents.!!..lol
    Last edited by percy; 26-01-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Sounds as though you have caught Trump's "alternative facts" as my eps, post #871 13/12/2016 , was for between 30 and 35 cents,and most probably at the upper end.
    However, I would be "over the moon" if they were between 35 and 45 cents.!!..lol
    Yes you did say 35 cents as the top end .....but you did reckon i'd out bid you and go to 40 cents

That 45 cents was a typo in that post - meant to be 40 cents - still on the cards I reckon
    Last edited by winner69; 26-01-2017 at 05:52 PM.