sharetrader
Page 110 of 899 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 8982

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    Lol, I doubt the comments on this thread would've made a material impact. Wasn't it just a couple of tiny parcels that pushed it up to $3.37?
    Average volume 50,000 odd a day

But some punters were keen to buy the other the other day eh ... maybe they were swayed by the 'positive tone' on this thread ....pointing the finger at anyone as Roger puts it

Whatever, they'll be fine and happy as when share price goes past 4 bucks
    Last edited by winner69; 30-01-2017 at 07:33 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

It was just a cheeky good natured dig mate, trust you understand
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Down again today

Methinks some punters are collecting their dividend now ......maybe expecting an ordinary sort of announcement on Friday and thanking those who pushed the price up

Be interesting to see how Glassons are going - hope that some haven't put too much faith in Di, might be disappointed
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Down again today

Methinks some punters are collecting their dividend now ......maybe expecting an ordinary sort of announcement on Friday and thanking those who pushed the price up

Be interesting to see how Glassons are going - hope that some haven't put too much faith in Di, might be disappointed
    All roads lead to Munich...

S&P 500 down 0.50% so far, FTSE100 down 0.75%, S&PNZX50 down 0.68%.....

"S&P 500 down 0.50% ..."

Whoa, sorry. Was looking at FTSE250...

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I just scored 7000 for 3.25, should help things along a bit. Don't forget big announcement on Friday, every man and his dog/pussy will want a bit of the action.
    Just keep the virtue of diversification in mind. While this thread is quite enthusiastic about HLG, it still might be a possibility that the people selling now are the more clever ones (time will tell).

What we know so far is that retail in general had this season a quite good turnover (judging from EFTPOS data). What we know as well is that some retailers had significant difficulties to maintain viable margins (WHS springing to mind). We don't know yet, whether HLG managed to keep their margins up.

I wish holders all the best - and hey, you all might get lucky, but overall am I not sure whether retail is at current the best investment space to be.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Just keep the virtue of diversification in mind. While this thread is quite enthusiastic about HLG, it still might be a possibility that the people selling now are the more clever ones (time will tell).

What we know so far is that retail in general had this season a quite good turnover (judging from EFTPOS data). What we know as well is that some retailers had significant difficulties to maintain viable margins (WHS springing to mind). We don't know yet, whether HLG managed to keep their margins up.

I wish holders all the best - and hey, you all might get lucky, but overall am I not sure whether retail is at current the best investment space to be.
    Not into over diversification, but I share your sentiments on retail having sold both my WHS and KMD holdings for a reasonable sized loss last week (Around 13k)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

Good point... Just sold 25% of my holding @ $4,200 profit.

"...I wish holders all the best - and hey, you all might get lucky, but overall am I not sure whether retail is at current the best investment space to be.[/QUOTE]"

Fair point, I'd be keen to hear where you see value at the moment?

(Just interested based on your bearish sentiments posted on a range of threads lately - not looking for tips lol)

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Good point... Just sold 25% of my holding @ $4,200 profit.
    Been selling on the drip from the day they went 3.20..that is my kind act for the day:-)