sharetrader
Page 112 of 899 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 8983

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I could have saved you the brokerage and told you that for free mate

They did well to pay a 16.5 cent final in December considering the modest result last year so the coffers won't stand up to a special. 13.5 cent divvy as per last year but that won't be declared tomorrow, have to wait for the actual half year result to be declared in late March for that. My prediction for the first half forecast update due tomorrow, sales up an average of 8% across the board, profit guidance for the first half of $9-$10m up from $6.82m in IH FY16. No profit guidance for the full year.
    I'm with you on this one Roger, I'm predicting guidance of at least 8.5 million for the first half (especially considering this includes Xmas sales)

Most interesting for me will be the performance of Glasson's Australia. This has the biggest opportunity for future growth in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Still a difficult sector for some out there ........

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11793144
    On the other hand good retailers are doing very well http://www.msn.com/en-nz/money/busin...cid=spartandhp
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

On the other hand good retailers are doing very well http://www.msn.com/en-nz/money/busin...cid=spartandhp
    What that article did not point out was BGR's online sales were up a massive 40% for the year ended 31/1/2017.As Estar do BGR's web site, I expect they are doing well too.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Still a difficult sector for some out there ........

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11793144
    I suppose they will have to shop at HLG in the future.

So.. what are we thinking.. announcement at 4:58?

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    So.. what are we thinking.. announcement at 4:58?
    If the Board meeting was yesterday announcement this morning

If Board meeting today after 3 I reckon

No the after close on Friday before long weekend and hope no one will notice trick for HLG - heck its going to be STUNNING NEWS
    Last edited by winner69; 03-02-2017 at 08:25 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If the Board meeting was yesterday announcement this morning

If Board meeting today after 3 I reckon

No the after close on Friday before long weekend and hope no one will notice trick for HLG - heck its going to be STUNNING NEWS
    Usually they announce at 8.30am. That's soon hehe

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Usually they announce at 8.30am. That's soon hehe
    But often a bit slack ......like the ASM preso was a while after the meeting
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Looks very good...sales up 11% over December and up 9.4% for the half. NPAT c. $9-9.2 and although no dividend guidance my guess is 15 cps based on previous years relative to profit.

Should see the buyers come out today...

I could have saved you the brokerage and told you that for free mate

They did well to pay a 16.5 cent final in December considering the modest result last year so the coffers won't stand up to a special. 13.5 cent divvy as per last year but that won't be declared tomorrow, have to wait for the actual half year result to be declared in late March for that. My prediction for the first half forecast update due tomorrow, sales up an average of 8% across the board, profit guidance for the first half of $9-$10m up from $6.82m in IH FY16. No profit guidance for the full year.
    Posted yesterday. No need to polish up my steam powered abacus, seems to be working very well. Happy with the forecast and sales result.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine