sharetrader
Page 114 of 899 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 8982

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Decent result, only thing with this share is thin volumes makes it frustrating at times to play with:-)
    lol...as see weed found out the other day. Not a concern for dividend hound investors
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    lol...as see weed found out the other day. Not a concern for dividend hound investors
    haha I don't mind the dividend as well..I can't stop playing thou...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    From post#918. Well this little newbie is doing very well. What do you think, there might be another wave of mum and dad buyers coming through next Tuesday, after reading in the weekend papers how well HLG are doing. They will be relaxing at the batch/crib reading buss. news thinking, I must get some of those for my portfolio next Tuesday.
    I'd expect they'll drift up to a fairer value of $3.50 - $3.70 over the next couple of months as we head toward the actual result in late March and next juicy dividend in April. The hound is quite content to sleep by his dividend food bowl till then
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Need to give my eps expectation of 35 cents and best case scenario of 40 cents a miss - thats just being outrageously optimistic

At best methinks F17 eps will be 30/31 cents

Better than last year and will preserve that 30 cent divie so not a disaster.

Don't think F18 will be much better either.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Need to give my eps expectation of 35 cents and best case scenario of 40 cents a miss - thats just being outrageously optimistic

Yes the 35 cents eps is now looking too optimistic,and I think you are right with 30/31 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

It is looking like a similar year to FY15 so my predictions weren't far off

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Likewise, can not keep my finger off the button, even though the volume is tight or light. Nothing like a good old play. Topped up with another 7000, just can't help my self, might have to go to gamblers anonymous. But the positive thing is am up 52k including next 15c div.
    LOL that's perhaps somewhat creative accounting counting dividends before they arrive

Hope my mate Jared is wrong when he says '"Stocks that stop going up on good news are a sell."

HLG share price better get a move along ...or else
    Last edited by winner69; 07-02-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I think our friends have been playing with this share today.

I thought Hallensteins had done a great job on the Sylvia Park refurb but I didn't know it was this pleasing for some

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...ange-room.html