sharetrader
Page 128 of 899 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228628 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 8983

HLG share price heading back to sub $3 by looks of it
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Raz looks like he's been cleaning out the last of his holdings this morning.
    Should be good buying again, just like last year around August-Sept at ~ $2.70. Stock owes me nothing, probably have another dabble at around that level again in due course, Nil held at this point.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Raz looks like he's been cleaning out the last of his holdings this morning.
    Should be good buying again, just like last year around August-Sept at ~ $2.70. Stock owes me nothing, probably have another dabble at around that level again in due course, Nil held at this point.
    I still reckon H2 results won't be as good as some think

Long gone thoughts of an eps of 30 cents plus

Yep, $2.70 could be the mark again

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I still reckon H2 results won't be as good as some think

Long gone thoughts of an eps of 30 cents plus

Yep, $2.70 could be the mark again
    Then good chance the Divi will drop ?? what's there payout ratio like ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Sold all of my HLG holdings soon after it went exdivi. HLG might be a good retail business but I think Amazon.com is going to tear down nz online businesses in the longeterm.

My wifes friends spend a lot of money on clothing from US stores that send here, once amazon comes one continent closer I bet they'll be buying from them.

Interesting

http://www.smh.com.au/business/retai...24-gwc4ab.html

Maybe Di weaving her magic made it too tough for them

Going back a bit in this thread some on here thought Top Shop were going to slaughter HLG. HLG been around for a LONG LONG time and aren't going to roll over like an old Labrador and play dead anytime soon !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Going back a bit in this thread some on here thought Top Shop were going to slaughter HLG. HLG been around for a LONG LONG time and aren't going to roll over like an old Labrador and play dead anytime soon !
    I note that Rod said Briscoes had been facing change and challenges for 100 plus years as well - and doing things to move forward

Almost a lest we forget eh

Bookshops, CD shops and even video rental stores don't exist in the same way they did even 10 years ago.

Just because a store has been around for over a century doesn't mean that it will be around for a century more. These big global chains didn't become big global chains for nothing.

I'm still a believer in HLG but it certainly pays to be aware of what is going on. Retail globally is changing pretty quickly at the moment.

percy

Tough sector...................
    Avoid...........................

disc.brought more LOV asx.??????...