sharetrader
Page 155 of 899 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 8983
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    If it touches $3.45 or below, before it goes Ex, im buying more.
    Craigs used to be big cheer leaders for HLG,however they no longer cover it.
    I am sure if they still covered it, they would be putting their clients into it after todays announcement.
    That leaves the field wide open for you Couta1......lol.

Reminds me of AIR about a year ago...I bought in around the 10% yield mark...felt very cheap at the time (unfortunately sold a little too early midway through the following sp excitement)

Bought a few more hlg today though...happy to let it fester for a good while

Fester in the scotch whisky sense...rather than the bowl of fruit sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Fester in the scotch whisky sense...rather than the bowl of fruit sense!
    LOL thanks for clarifying that Yes just like with AIR you know when there's a 10% net yield on offer from a high quality well managed company with a long track record the dividend hounds will be in like a pack of hungry wolves...too tasty to resist and usually does not last as the market rerates the stocks with fruit that's hanging too low.
    My rating BBB+ (Beagle busy buying)
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-12-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Hopefully they can find enough fruit in the aussie orchards to keep the market distracted

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Bigger bowl required, this one looks good https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=1&ajaxhist=0
    Good photos, never ends. Like the fat cats.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Hopefully they can find enough fruit in the aussie orchards to keep the market distracted
    Looks like the punters are slowly digesting the update, so perhaps not.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    If it touches $3.45 or below, before it goes Ex, im buying more.
    If it touches $3.48 or above before ex div I'm buying more.

Advanced Member

Just went to buy more at 3.52, somebody got in first. Was that you Beagle?. Might buy some more on close before all those Aussies do.
    Last edited by see weed; 01-12-2017 at 04:47 PM.

I think after that update some of you guys are being a bit optimistic hoping to get any more under $3.50...but one supposes you never know... but I wouldn't rule out other hounds chasing them too

P.S. Mate I sprung out of the starters gate like a startled greyhound this morning, (after reading that market update) and got a few at the open $3.45 and a few more later in the high 340's. Couldn't believe it didn't immediately gap up to over $3.50 really... right from the get go today.
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-12-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine