sharetrader
Page 16 of 899 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by dagoldtoof View Post
    last week did my six month user test on HLG...Online purchase ex Trade Me was quick delivery , nice product, good price....The early shop experience 9.15am was a good one, 5 staff helpful, even at that time others shoppers buying, autumn products displayed, purchased again, other similar shops in block appear slow ......HLG email me new seasons products daily (sometimes free delivery) which I hope tick all the boxes for fashionable kiwis... ....Happy I purchased shares, should have bought more...Not a mall , small city....
    I think you have proved the point of doing your own research! Great post!

From a customer perspective, I am quite impressed with their online services as well.

They seem to follow suit (just like their products do) with the current & trending offerings by popular retailers e.g. the iconic, ASOS etc. For example, I was glad to see they have added videos of people modeling their products - this seems to be a popular feature amongst other online retailers.

Everyone seems so scared of the threat of online shopping... I see it as an opportunity to reach offshore markets with little investment required to do so. I really hope their online services take off overseas.

Dagoldtoof - I got dragged into Glassons by the girlfriend the other day. It was also buzzing along quite nicely for a Sunday morning, especially in comparison to the other retailers in the area.

anyone received dividiend check yet?

Received 17th April...Have they all your details?....

what should I do if they sent the cheque to the wrong address pls?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by 000831 View Post
    what should I do if they sent the cheque to the wrong address pls?
    I would first of all check with the people at the wrong address, to see either if they have received it,and would they redirect it to you.
    If that does not work,contact the share registry and get them to cancel the cheque and reissue you with a new one,or better still give them your bank details so you can receive divies by direct credit in future..
    Last edited by percy; 30-04-2015 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I would first of all check with the people at the wrong address, to see either if they have received it,and would they redirect it to you.
    If that does not work,contact the share registry and get them to cancel the cheque and reissue you with a new one,or better still give them your bank details so you can receive divies by direct credit in future..
    For punishment in not keeping the registry up to date it should be donated to Nepal appeal

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    For punishment in not keeping the registry up to date it should be donated to Nepal appeal
    Trust you will match it dollar for dollar!!!!

falling aussie/nz cross should help
    one step ahead of the herd

looking bullish broke out, retested and now advancing 4 dollar initial targewt
    one step ahead of the herd